Singapore Expats Forum

How to Apply Singapore PR | 90% Success Rate

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Since1819
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed, 13 Feb 2008

How to Apply Singapore PR | 90% Success Rate

Postby Since1819 » Fri, 10 Apr 2015 4:50 pm

Image

User avatar
pro660
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 17 Jun 2015

Re: 3 Biggest Difficulties of Singapore PR Application

Postby pro660 » Wed, 17 Jun 2015 7:59 pm

As we all know these days it is very hard to get Singapore PR. I have lots of experiences that I have applied for Singapore PR few times but rejected without saying any reason. I was very hopeless of applying again and again but I have proved that I am eligible to get PR by doing few efforts and finally got PR me and my wife together. now we are working together in Singapore with happy life.

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2810
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: 3 Biggest Difficulties of Singapore PR Application

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:57 pm

would you mind sharing your experiences pro660 ?
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
pro660
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 17 Jun 2015

Re: 3 Biggest Difficulties of Singapore PR Application

Postby pro660 » Thu, 18 Jun 2015 9:40 am

Hi Raj,
Thank you for your interest on getting Singapore PR. can I know few things about you before I share. please reply via PM.

where do you work?
what type of work?
what work pass you are holding?
how long you work in Singapore?
have you change job/company recently?
do you pay income tax?
how much monthly income?
how stable financially?
Age?
do you help others as a volunteer work?
do you donate/help for any organization?
are you married & got children?
do you study any professional/skill courses?
do you work in local or MNC company?
how many times you have applied for PR?

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5245
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Re: 3 Biggest Difficulties of Singapore PR Application

Postby the lynx » Thu, 18 Jun 2015 9:55 am

pro660 wrote:Hi Raj,
Thank you for your interest on getting Singapore PR. can I know few things about you before I share. please reply via PM.

where do you work?
what type of work?
what work pass you are holding?
how long you work in Singapore?
have you change job/company recently?
do you pay income tax?
how much monthly income?
how stable financially?
Age?
do you help others as a volunteer work?
do you donate/help for any organization?
are you married & got children?
do you study any professional/skill courses?
do you work in local or MNC company?
how many times you have applied for PR?


I think Raj wants to know you profile, since you claimed you have finally successfully gotten PR. A good trials-and-tribulations story should be shared, for the benefit for sincere PR applicants in this forum :mrgreen:

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2810
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: 3 Biggest Difficulties of Singapore PR Application

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:14 am

pro660 wrote:Hi Raj,
Thank you for your interest on getting Singapore PR. can I know few things about you before I share. please reply via PM.

where do you work?
what type of work?
what work pass you are holding?
how long you work in Singapore?
have you change job/company recently?
do you pay income tax?
how much monthly income?
how stable financially?
Age?
do you help others as a volunteer work?
do you donate/help for any organization?
are you married & got children?
do you study any professional/skill courses?
do you work in local or MNC company?
how many times you have applied for PR?


i never expressed an interest in Singapore PR, I wanted to know how you got yours and your profile
so questions back at you.

where do you work?
what type of work?

how long you work in Singapore?
have you change job/company recently?
do you pay income tax?
how much monthly income?
how stable financially?
Age?
do you help others as a volunteer work?
do you donate/help for any organization?
are you married & got children?
do you study any professional/skill courses?
do you work in local or MNC company?
how many times you have applied for PR?
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

MinPai
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 18 Jun 2015

Re: 3 Biggest Difficulties of Singapore PR Application

Postby MinPai » Thu, 18 Jun 2015 4:02 pm

I got the pr rejection letter in early 2012 and I haven't re-apply yet. Now I wanna know that I need to submit all document if I reapply now? Otherwise can submit only application? Please kindly reply.
Thanks and Regards,
Min

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9804
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: RE: Re: 3 Biggest Difficulties of Singapore PR Application

Postby ecureilx » Thu, 18 Jun 2015 5:20 pm

MinPai wrote:I got the pr rejection letter in early 2012 and I haven't re-apply yet. Now I wanna know that I need to submit all document if I reapply now? Otherwise can submit only application? Please kindly reply.
Thanks and Regards,
Min

You need to submit everything, per the form.

MinPai
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 18 Jun 2015

Re: RE: Re: 3 Biggest Difficulties of Singapore PR Application

Postby MinPai » Sun, 21 Jun 2015 12:29 pm

ecureilx wrote:
MinPai wrote:I got the pr rejection letter in early 2012 and I haven't re-apply yet. Now I wanna know that I need to submit all document if I reapply now? Otherwise can submit only application? Please kindly reply.
Thanks and Regards,
Min

You need to submit everything, per the form.


ecureilx,
Thanks for your reply!

FaeLLe
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed, 28 Feb 2007
Location: London

Re: 3 Biggest Difficulties of Singapore PR Application

Postby FaeLLe » Tue, 11 Aug 2015 5:11 pm

Singapore has one of the most simple PR "application" process.
It could not get more complicated than filling out the simple form and giving what is asked for in the checklist.

The chance of approval and criteria is the biggest black box :/
Pretty sure there are very minimal guidelines provided and it depends on how the person is feeling and the vibes they get..

User avatar
Archangel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 22 Sep 2015

Re: How to Apply Singapore PR | 90% Success Rate

Postby Archangel » Tue, 22 Sep 2015 6:34 pm

Hi Raj,

Im kinda interested to know your success stories too. Seems i read this thread but did not find any answers.

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5245
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Re: How to Apply Singapore PR | 90% Success Rate

Postby the lynx » Wed, 23 Sep 2015 8:43 am

Archangel wrote:Hi Raj,

Im kinda interested to know your success stories too. Seems i read this thread but did not find any answers.


I think you need to re-read the thread. It wasn't Raj who got the success stories, it was pro660.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10691
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: How to Apply Singapore PR | 90% Success Rate

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:19 am

OP - You need to prove up your 90 percent success rate. Any long time poster on this forum knows that of all applications filed, not even half get approved.

Please tell us how you achieve a 90 percent success rate.

mayrolllate
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon, 19 Oct 2015

Re: How to Apply Singapore PR | 90% Success Rate

Postby mayrolllate » Tue, 27 Oct 2015 9:22 am

I found it amusing how a 90% success rate is mentioned, but the video says ICA has cut back on approvals by half since 2009. Statistically impossible, no?
Anyway it would be helpful to know the type of criteria they value the most (other than the obvious high-paying and steady job) - I am interested in applying soon myself. Maybe we can shed a little light on the black box...

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9804
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: How to Apply Singapore PR | 90% Success Rate

Postby ecureilx » Tue, 27 Oct 2015 9:33 am

mayrolllate wrote:Maybe we can shed a little light on the black box...


Good like, while waiting !!!! :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests