Singapore Expats

Woah. Somebody doesn't like Singapore(ans) very much!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Addadude
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 1

Woah. Somebody doesn't like Singapore(ans) very much!

Post by Addadude » Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:15 am

I'll be very, very surprised if this has never been posted here before, but here’s a link to an ever-so-slightly-critical commentary of Singapore and its noble citizens that a colleague passed to me.

http://www.singledudetravel.com/2013/03 ... tardation/

(Well, I suppose the title: “Guest Post: i dun unerstan u lah!: An exposé of Singapore and Singaporean retardation” is a dead give-away as to the author’s opinions.)

Some choice snippets for those of you with far better things to do than reading lengthy rants:

“When I arrived in Singapore I was absolutely shocked at the almost unimaginable retardation of the local Singaporeans.”

“Local workers are often of much lower quality than foreign workers, and to add insult to injury they also cost much more.”

(Because of the quota of 3 locals per foreign employee on an S-Pass) “I have seriously considered hiring some local maids at the lowest possible salary to sit around and do nothing so that I can hire more foreign workers.”

“Moving right along you can’t discuss Singapore without discussing the complete lack of anything that resembles a developed country in the behavior and the culture of the average person on the street.”

“I can’t help but wonder if some of this is caused by inbreeding.”

“Outside of all Wall Street and parts of the Middle East, you would be hard pressed to find more unearned and undeserved wealth than you will find in the hands of retarded Singaporeans.”

(Own up SMS! You wrote this rant, didn’t you? That bit about ‘inbreeding’ reveals all!)
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Re: Woah. Somebody doesn't like Singapore(ans) very much!

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:49 am

it has been posted and discussed here before I believe. did you try doing a search? :-k
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

Addadude
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 1

Post by Addadude » Thu, 05 Mar 2015 12:26 pm

rajagainstthemachine wrote:it has been posted and discussed here before I believe. did you try doing a search? :-k
I don't need to. I have a Master's from a reputed university. Please don't reply to my thread unless you have something constructive to offer. :twisted:
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Thu, 05 Mar 2015 12:49 pm

Addadude wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:it has been posted and discussed here before I believe. did you try doing a search? :-k
I don't need to. I have a Master's from a reputed university. Please don't reply to my thread unless you have something constructive to offer. :twisted:
use the search function n00b!

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/viewto ... dudetravel
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Fri, 06 Mar 2015 10:02 am

It's ok, was worth reading it again, forgot all about that one.
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape.