Singapore Expats Forum

Net salary to Hand??

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

rangakavi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 26 Jul 2013

Net salary to Hand??

Postby rangakavi » Mon, 02 Mar 2015 5:41 pm

Hi,

If i earn S $ 4,400/= per month, what is the net salary that i can get after removing all the deductions.

Further do i need to pay income taxes...

Please help me on this.

Thanks

therat
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu, 04 Sep 2008

Re: Net salary to Hand??

Postby therat » Mon, 02 Mar 2015 6:02 pm

on Aug 23, 2013 1:53 am
you post (quote a section)
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=96956&p=654517#p654517

I am a Sri Lankan and planning to move to Singapore by early October to a job offered by one of the Singapore company.

My place of working will be CENDEX CENTRE. I don't have any idea about Singapore and would be grateful for any help with the following,


1.5 hrs ago, you post
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105713&p=714617#p714617

I am coming to Singapore as EP holder with my wife. How can i take my sister and her children to Singapore.


I thought you have or plan to work in Singapore by Oct 2013??

:???:

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9513
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: Net salary to Hand??

Postby ecureilx » Mon, 02 Mar 2015 7:18 pm

therat wrote:on Aug 23, 2013 1:53 am
you post (quote a section)
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=96956&p=654517#p654517

I am a Sri Lankan and planning to move to Singapore by early October to a job offered by one of the Singapore company.

My place of working will be CENDEX CENTRE. I don't have any idea about Singapore and would be grateful for any help with the following,


1.5 hrs ago, you post
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105713&p=714617#p714617

I am coming to Singapore as EP holder with my wife. How can i take my sister and her children to Singapore.


I thought you have or plan to work in Singapore by Oct 2013??

:???:

Maybe lost in translation

He was hoping to come in 2013 when he said he is coming on ep

Or so I think

rangakavi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 26 Jul 2013

Re: Net salary to Hand??

Postby rangakavi » Mon, 02 Mar 2015 7:46 pm

ecureilx wrote:
therat wrote:on Aug 23, 2013 1:53 am
you post (quote a section)
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=96956&p=654517#p654517

I am a Sri Lankan and planning to move to Singapore by early October to a job offered by one of the Singapore company.

My place of working will be CENDEX CENTRE. I don't have any idea about Singapore and would be grateful for any help with the following,


1.5 hrs ago, you post
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105713&p=714617#p714617

I am coming to Singapore as EP holder with my wife. How can i take my sister and her children to Singapore.


I thought you have or plan to work in Singapore by Oct 2013??

:???:

Maybe lost in translation

He was hoping to come in 2013 when he said he is coming on ep

Or so I think


Last time my EP was rejected. That was the reason for me to apply again.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Re: Net salary to Hand??

Postby JR8 » Mon, 02 Mar 2015 8:29 pm

You'll find the official tax calculators/estimators here:

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/taxcalculators.aspx
'Do it or do not do it: You will regret both' - Kierkegaard

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9513
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: Net salary to Hand??

Postby ecureilx » Mon, 02 Mar 2015 9:05 pm

rangakavi wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
therat wrote:on Aug 23, 2013 1:53 am
you post (quote a section)
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=96956&p=654517#p654517

[quote]I am a Sri Lankan and planning to move to Singapore by early October to a job offered by one of the Singapore company.

My place of working will be CENDEX CENTRE. I don't have any idea about Singapore and would be grateful for any help with the following,


1.5 hrs ago, you post
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105713&p=714617#p714617

I am coming to Singapore as EP holder with my wife. How can i take my sister and her children to Singapore.


I thought you have or plan to work in Singapore by Oct 2013??

:???:

Maybe lost in translation

He was hoping to come in 2013 when he said he is coming on ep

Or so I think


Last time my EP was rejected. That was the reason for me to apply again.[/quote]
Jr8 has referred the tax calculator page


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Transition between Left Hand Drive to Right Hand Drive
    by Dave954 » Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:56 am » in Cars & Motorcycles
    42
    15832
    by the lynx View the latest post
    Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:18 am
  • Singtel vs Starhub - net and TV
    by JR8 » Fri, 17 May 2013 6:05 pm » in Computer, Internet, Phone & Electronics
    17
    21426
    by RimBlock View the latest post
    Mon, 01 Jul 2013 3:47 pm
  • Reset the Net
    by the lynx » Fri, 06 Jun 2014 8:57 am » in Computer, Internet, Phone & Electronics
    4
    1055
    by x9200 View the latest post
    Sat, 07 Jun 2014 8:44 am
  • Net neutrality
    by Brah » Tue, 11 Nov 2014 9:46 pm » in Computer, Internet, Phone & Electronics
    2
    936
    by Brah View the latest post
    Thu, 13 Nov 2014 9:28 pm
  • Computer/net 'VPNs' that leak your location/ip address.
    by JR8 » Mon, 16 Feb 2015 11:05 pm » in Strictly Speaking
    3
    1741
    by JR8 View the latest post
    Tue, 17 Feb 2015 2:08 pm

Return to “Careers & Jobs in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests