Singapore Expats Forum

LTVP for parent of pregnant PR?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
jumkanana

LTVP for parent of pregnant PR?

Postby jumkanana » Fri, 06 Feb 2015 4:35 pm

Me and my husband are from India and we are PR. Both of us are working, with base salaries of 4.5K and 2.5K respectively. I am pregnant, my baby is due in August and I'm planning to have the baby in Singapore.

I'm hoping to have my mother here to support me for a couple of months before and after my baby is delivered. What are my chances of getting a LTVP for her? Is there any other visa to have her here for a few months?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: LTVP for parent of pregnant PR?

Postby ecureilx » Sat, 07 Feb 2015 9:24 pm

jumkanana wrote:Me and my husband are from India and we are PR. Both of us are working, with base salaries of 4.5K and 2.5K respectively. I am pregnant, my baby is due in August and I'm planning to have the baby in Singapore.

I'm hoping to have my mother here to support me for a couple of months before and after my baby is delivered. What are my chances of getting a LTVP for her? Is there any other visa to have her here for a few months?

Low .. from what I know ..especially since I know somebody with similar out of wife and husband

Then again until you apply you never know ...

Have a plan B, and apply multiple entry visa for your mom !!!