Singapore Expats Forum

Looking to meet people

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Makaela22

Re: Looking to meet people

Postby Makaela22 » Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:04 am

KimberC23 wrote:Hi, I'm Kim, 24 from England and I've been here about a year and a half. My friendship group is gradually getting smaller as people leave at the end of their two year contracts so I'm looking to meet some new people. I'm interested in most things so just send me an email :)

Hey Kim,
I'm a 22 year old Kiwi girl who has just moved here to Singapore and looking to meet some new people and make some friends, would you been keen to catch up this weekend? Grab a drink or breakfast or something? My email is makaelasmith20@gmail.com if you want to email me instead of getting lost in comments on here

:D

k.ho316

Postby k.ho316 » Sat, 04 Apr 2015 9:34 am

Hi all! I'm 28, female, born in Hong Kong but grew up in Australia. Just moved to Singapore. Would love to meet other working professionals similar age range. Love a good coffee, glass of red, photography, hiking and general exploring and good conversation! Send me a message if you want to meet up!

justin_sg

Postby justin_sg » Wed, 15 Apr 2015 3:18 pm

UK couple (24 and 25) just moved to singapore, looking to meet some people as we've only just got here.

Anyone in a simikar position and interested in meeting up and going for a drink this weekend?

Mail me on justin@strainstall.com.sg