Singapore Expats

moles..

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

moles..

Post by Guest » Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:54 am

who should i approach ? facial centre? or hospital?

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Moles

Post by joop » Sun, 16 Jan 2005 6:03 pm

Implant of moles or removal of moles?

If removal then try the government hospitals, under cosmetic surgery.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

IB

Post by IB » Tue, 18 Jan 2005 9:50 pm

Impression Beauty
Stamford Road #03-06/07 Stamford House
Tel: (65) 6 333 9093

http://www.impressionbeauty.com/

Impression Beauty offers Amazing Touch Services in painless and scarless removal of moles.

Other services:

1) FACIAL CARE
2) BODY CARE
3) AROMATHERAPY
4) SLIMMING SERVICES
5) WAXING SERVICES
6) BEAUTY MAKE-OVER
7) BRIDAL PACKAGES

Post by Guest » Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:38 pm

I have had a mole removed and I would NEVER recommend going to a beautician to remove it - its always better to see a doctor. In a lot of countries such procedures are not allowed to be done by beauticians.

There are two procedures - surgical removal and laser. It depends on the nature of mole for which procedure to use. If you have had the mole for a long time and it is deep than you cannot use a laser procedure - it must be removed surgically. If it is a flat mole or surface level, than it can be removed by laser.

In either case, go see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

cosmetic surgery

Post by joop » Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:54 pm

Anonymous wrote:I have had a mole removed and I would NEVER recommend going to a beautician to remove it - its always better to see a doctor. In a lot of countries such procedures are not allowed to be done by beauticians.

There are two procedures - surgical removal and laser. It depends on the nature of mole for which procedure to use. If you have had the mole for a long time and it is deep than you cannot use a laser procedure - it must be removed surgically. If it is a flat mole or surface level, than it can be removed by laser.

I agree with guest, don't go to the beauty centres as they are not qualified practioners for removal of moles, these are cosmetic surgical procedures - so please approach your government or pte hospitals for assistance.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Re: cosmetic surgery

Post by Guest » Thu, 20 Jan 2005 4:41 pm

joop wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I have had a mole removed and I would NEVER recommend going to a beautician to remove it - its always better to see a doctor. In a lot of countries such procedures are not allowed to be done by beauticians.

I agree with guest, don't go to the beauty centres as they are not qualified practioners for removal of moles, these are cosmetic surgical procedures - so please approach your government or pte hospitals for assistance.
Hey Joop Joop(rem,inds me of the looly jujubes)

Are those moles on either side of your avatar?
Hehe :wink:

elyn

Post by elyn » Sun, 03 Apr 2005 1:31 am

who shld i approach and which hospital povides this sevice? its abt how much?