Singapore Expats

V-lift & Nose Job

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
iloveChole

V-lift & Nose Job

Post by iloveChole » Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:23 pm

Hey Guys

I'm new here to this forum, i have some enquiry and hopefully some of you might be able to help me out :D i'm thinking of making my chin look sharper, what's the difference with V-lift and V-chin? or is it just a term given by different people? at the same time i'm looking to get my nose done, hopefully to make it less flat and make it look sharper :oops: I understand that many people would choose to go all the way to korean to get it done, would it be expensive there? any recommendation? thanks so much for reading this post! ciaos! :)

choya

Re: V-lift & Nose Job

Post by choya » Sat, 20 Dec 2014 12:28 am

I think v lift is just to firm up your skin where as v chin could be fillers injection to the chin.

iloveChole

Post by iloveChole » Sat, 27 Dec 2014 1:05 pm

Hi! Thanks for replying! Apologies for the late reply as I have been away for holidays. Do you know of anyone who might have done it before? I am actually keen on finding out bout the costs and if any reccomendations if to be done in Singapore or even in Korea?

Matt_hew91

Post by Matt_hew91 » Mon, 29 Dec 2014 2:54 pm

Hey guys, i'm also interested on getting my nose done. any recommended local doctors or reliable overseas doctors? thanks in advance!

ckddy7109

Post by ckddy7109 » Thu, 22 Jan 2015 6:02 pm

I want to do nose and double eyelid surgeries. really need some information including prices!

catherineyong

Post by catherineyong » Sat, 31 Jan 2015 4:47 pm

Hi, I will do double eyelid surgery in KL. Wanna join me? :D