Year-end Brunch, Dec. 21

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
SGslinger
Chatter
Chatter

Year-end Brunch, Dec. 21

Post by SGslinger » Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:51 am

Hi all,

Haven't been on the forum for a while, but see there's not a lot of activities posted on here. So here's an attempt to change that:

Three friends and I (we all met through this forum) are organising a weekend brunch at Duxton Hill on Sunday, Dec. 21. I just booked a table for 12 at Farm To Table at the Duxton Hotel, so that means we have space for 8 more. You're invited to join us, but you need to be quick about it; it's on a first-come-first-served basis.

To join us, please send me a DM with your name and your phone number. Can't DM? Start posting on the forum and you will soon be able to. I will text you with a confirmation if you're one of the first 8.

Who we are: Single professionals in their 30s. Motley group from Belgium, India, Malaysia, US.

The details
Where: Farm To Table Cafe (http://www.facebook.com/farmtotablecafesg)
The Duxton, 83 Duxton Road
Singapore 089540
When: 12 Noon

General Rules:
1) No douchebags (Can't stress this enough)
2) No flaking: Once you're in, you're in. Remember we'll have to turn some people away if this fills up. Don't be lame.
3) Try and stick to the general age band: i.e. if you're 25 or 45, this is probably not your crowd. PS: What are you doing lurking around this forum anyway?

See you Sunday!

The Slinger
Any time is a good time to draw.