Singapore Expats

another newbie

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
rosalind1900

another newbie

Post by rosalind1900 » Sun, 07 Dec 2014 1:39 pm

Hi guys and girls,
i have been now in Singapore for about 3 months but haven't been exploring anywhere. A quick look on google says there are many touristic places to visit here (which I underestimated before). I have now started to kill time by working late and on weekends.
Just realised, I have to get life outside office. :mrgreen:

So please if anyone is interested in getting a coffee, or exploring the city, outlying islands, hiking (I know there are not many, but we cn find something) trying out food courts or restaurants, different cuisines, shopping etc, pls write me at [email protected] or pm me.

I would also like to do indoor rock climbing.

I hope to see you. O:)

saran

Re: another newbie

Post by saran » Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:08 am

Hi,

I am looking for new friends. I am interested on exploring the city, outlying islands, hiking. Please pm me.

Thanks

Makaela22

Post by Makaela22 » Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:16 am

rosalind1900 wrote:Hi guys and girls,
i have been now in Singapore for about 3 months but haven't been exploring anywhere. A quick look on google says there are many touristic places to visit here (which I underestimated before). I have now started to kill time by working late and on weekends.
Just realised, I have to get life outside office. :mrgreen:

So please if anyone is interested in getting a coffee, or exploring the city, outlying islands, hiking (I know there are not many, but we cn find something) trying out food courts or restaurants, different cuisines, shopping etc, pls write me at [email protected] or pm me.

I would also like to do indoor rock climbing.

I hope to see you. O:)
Hey Roslind,
Are you still interested in meeting new people? I'm a 22 year old kiwi girl from New Zealand who is looking to meet some people to do activities around Singapore with. (I would also be up for rock climbing!). I'm fun, into exploring, good food and drinks, and generally just keen to find some people to hang out with outside of work!
Feel free to email me if you're keen, [email protected]
Look forward to hearing from you,
Makaela :)

melbIgo

Post by melbIgo » Sat, 28 Mar 2015 9:07 am

Hi

Also relocated to singapore for work, 35 aussie male... Looking to meet new ppl! Here's my email: [email protected]

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 28 Mar 2015 4:20 pm

melbIgo wrote:Hi

Also relocated to singapore for work, 35 aussie male... Looking to meet new ppl! Here's my email: [email protected]

Mel, you have made 7 identical posts in a row. Normally we would lock your account as this more than constitutes spamming the board. We don't like spammers. Why don't you just start a single thread in the Newbie thread and give them a chance to see if they want to take a chance. Spamming the board tend to show all and sundry that you are desperate. Nobody want to party with a desperate man. Any more and I might just lock your account.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers