Singapore Expats Forum

29/F from India

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
Barkkha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 03 Dec 2014

29/F from India

Postby Barkkha » Thu, 04 Dec 2014 12:06 pm

Hi
I am from India and moved to Singapore a year back. Looking forward to making some friends here.

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2789
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: 29/F from India

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Thu, 04 Dec 2014 1:39 pm

Hi Barkkha

you might want to check out the Friday/Wednesday night drinking clubs, they are a great way to meet new people, might want to keep an eye out on their threads to see where they meet up
and oh welcome to the forums

p.s you'll also have an full inbox of messages from random indian guys wanting to hangout and stuff :mrgreen:
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Re: 29/F from India

Postby the lynx » Thu, 04 Dec 2014 1:53 pm

rajagainstthemachine wrote:Hi Barkkha

you might want to check out the Friday/Wednesday night drinking clubs, they are a great way to meet new people, might want to keep an eye out on their threads to see where they meet up
and oh welcome to the forums

p.s you'll also have an full inbox of messages from random indian guys wanting to hangout and stuff :mrgreen:


Hey gorgeous, want to meet up? Whatsapp me at 9876 5432 :twisted:

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Re: 29/F from India

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 04 Dec 2014 2:57 pm

:lol:

User avatar
Addadude
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri, 26 May 2006
Location: Darkest Telok Blangah
Contact:

Re: 29/F from India

Postby Addadude » Thu, 04 Dec 2014 3:22 pm

the lynx wrote:Hey gorgeous, want to meet up? Whatsapp me at 9876 5432 :twisted:


Lynx, why did you go and post my HP no like that? :mad:
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2789
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: 29/F from India

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Thu, 04 Dec 2014 3:44 pm

the lynx wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:Hi Barkkha

you might want to check out the Friday/Wednesday night drinking clubs, they are a great way to meet new people, might want to keep an eye out on their threads to see where they meet up
and oh welcome to the forums

p.s you'll also have an full inbox of messages from random indian guys wanting to hangout and stuff :mrgreen:


Hey gorgeous, want to meet up? Whatsapp me at 9876 5432 :twisted:


wha?? oh no I am now heartbroken.... i thought i was the only one for you
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9286
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: 29/F from India

Postby ecureilx » Thu, 04 Dec 2014 9:44 pm

Addadude wrote:
the lynx wrote:Hey gorgeous, want to meet up? Whatsapp me at 9876 5432 :twisted:


Lynx, why did you go and post my HP no like that? :mad:


I thought that number was only for me to be callings you :( :(

Me heart brokened leh ! :D

:twisted:

:twisted:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Newcomer's Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests