Singapore Expats Forum
 

WD40, where art though ???

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Post Reply
User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

WD40, where art though ???

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 8:37 am

Where Is WD40 ??

Did he fly on the Rosetta mission ??

Missing his writings ..

And being a bit bored, when I searched his Nick, saw this. See the end of the post

Seems, he was famous last year itself ..

http://tinyurl.com/nsbescc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1366
Joined: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 2:44 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: WD40, where art though ???

Post by Pal » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 8:41 am

Ah ... even TRS spotted his writings =D>
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property
Image

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: WD40, where art though ???

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 8:44 am

Pal wrote:Ah ... even TRS spotted his writings =D>
or .. maybe he got his own private followers ;) ;)

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8338
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Re: WD40, where art though ???

Post by nakatago » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 8:47 am

ecureilx wrote:Where Is WD40 ??

Did he fly on the Rosetta mission ??

Missing his writings ..

And being a bit bored, when I searched his Nick, saw this. See the end of the post

Seems, he was famous last year itself ..

http://tinyurl.com/nsbescc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I now feel left out that they haven't used my quotes out of context yet.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37363
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: WD40, where art though ???

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:06 am

He's probably still here but with a "another" new nick. Remember, he had a different nich before he stuck his foot innit and had to become Wd40. He recently did it on another post here and I reckon he's doing the chameleon thingy again.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: WD40, where art though ???

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:20 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:He's probably still here but with a "another" new nick. Remember, he had a different nich before he stuck his foot innit and had to become Wd40. He recently did it on another post here and I reckon he's doing the chameleon thingy again.
makes me wonder, if his boss read his glowing comments .. and hence his vanishing act

Stuff happens !!!!

User avatar
x9200
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9546
Joined: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 4:06 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: WD40, where art though ???

Post by x9200 » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:36 am

WD40 posted last time 3 days ago. Why are you concerned?

User avatar
Wd40
Director
Director
Posts: 4021
Joined: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:53 am
Location: SIndiapore

Re: WD40, where art though ???

Post by Wd40 » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:07 pm

ecureilx wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:He's probably still here but with a "another" new nick. Remember, he had a different nich before he stuck his foot innit and had to become Wd40. He recently did it on another post here and I reckon he's doing the chameleon thingy again.
makes me wonder, if his boss read his glowing comments .. and hence his vanishing act

Stuff happens !!!!
No nothing of that sort has happened. I have just decided to try to be more discreet before posting, rather than posting something stupid and then deleting it. The mods for some reason get very infuriated when I delete my own post. So lets all be happy by avoiding that.

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8338
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Re: WD40, where art though ???

Post by nakatago » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:09 pm

Wd40 wrote:The mods for some reason get very infuriated when I delete my own post.
Ya think?

User avatar
x9200
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9546
Joined: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 4:06 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: WD40, where art though ???

Post by x9200 » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 1:08 pm

Wd40 wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:He's probably still here but with a "another" new nick. Remember, he had a different nich before he stuck his foot innit and had to become Wd40. He recently did it on another post here and I reckon he's doing the chameleon thingy again.
makes me wonder, if his boss read his glowing comments .. and hence his vanishing act

Stuff happens !!!!
No nothing of that sort has happened. I have just decided to try to be more discreet before posting, rather than posting something stupid and then deleting it. The mods for some reason get very infuriated when I delete my own post. So lets all be happy by avoiding that.
From few posts a day to few days between post, this is really open, undoubtedly brave and unprecedented act of post-self-criticism rarely seen these days.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: WD40, where art though ???

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 2:21 pm

x9200 wrote:
Wd40 wrote: No nothing of that sort has happened. I have just decided to try to be more discreet before posting, rather than posting something stupid and then deleting it. The mods for some reason get very infuriated when I delete my own post. So lets all be happy by avoiding that.
From few posts a day to few days between post, this is really open, undoubtedly brave and unprecedented act of post-self-criticism rarely seen these days.
I wish there was a like button !!!

WD40 is alive and kicking !!!

Mods, and I see this now, is that supposed to be so ???

Image

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests