Singapore Expats Forum

21 F London, UK

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Jamesw

Re: 21 F London, UK

Postby Jamesw » Tue, 23 Jun 2015 2:14 pm

Hi Nathan/Danni,

I just moved to Singapore myself last week and looking for friends.

I am also from Bath and currently staying in the Clarke Quay area. If either of you, or anyone else, fancy meeting up let me know :)

James, 26
Bath UK

abigailxxo

Postby abigailxxo » Sun, 05 Jul 2015 12:47 pm

Hi everyone!!

I've just moved to Singapore 4 days ago for work and looking to meet and make some friends to chill, party, hangout with! I'm 23F Singaporean from Australia.

Hope to get to know you guys one day!! xx

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

abigailxxo

Re: RE: Re: 21 F London, UK

Postby abigailxxo » Sun, 05 Jul 2015 12:52 pm

_Danni_ wrote:Hey,

I'm a 25 y/o F Brit and I'm relocating a week on Friday (I'm both incredibly excited and incredibly nervous!). Once I get to Singapore I'd love to meet some people and make some new friends! Please get in touch if you'd like to do something :) :D

Danni

Welcome to Singapore!! :) I've just relocated here a couple of days ago and would to meet/grab after work drinks one day. Let me know if you're interest! xx

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

jennifer.conrad

Postby jennifer.conrad » Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:54 pm

Hi Elieen! I'm 28/F looking to hang out with the ladies. Do drop me an email if you would like to hang out at: jennifer.conrad.lee@gmail.com :)

Becca111

Postby Becca111 » Wed, 22 Jul 2015 1:13 pm

Hi all,

I'm Becca, a 24 year old female from London. I'm in Singapore currently for two weeks (leaving next Thursday) as I'm moving out here in September with work. I don't really know anyone in Singapore so I would love to meet other expats that have done the move out here to make the experience less daunting! Let me know if you're for drinks/a coffee :) I am working and staying near Amoy Street by Telok Ayer MRT.

Thanks

Nbryer

Postby Nbryer » Wed, 22 Jul 2015 1:21 pm

Hi Guys/girls apologies for being a bit slow to respond on here. There's a few of us going for drinks tonight at gem bar on club St at 8pm if anyone is keen. I'll be wearing a red checked shirt so come say hi if you fancy it. If not drop me a private message and we can work something out.
Nathan