Singapore Expats Forum

pick-up lines from the ladies

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
nanana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2008

pick-up lines from the ladies

Postby nanana » Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:52 am

Let's change the scene here. What if it is the ladies who approach the guys and come up with these pick-up lines.... :D

Will any of those work on you? which one is your favourite?

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a6247/raunchy-pickup-lines-for-girls/

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Re: pick-up lines from the ladies

Postby nakatago » Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:03 am

nanana wrote:What if it is the ladies who approach the guys


HA!

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 855
Joined: Wed, 02 May 2012
Location: Serangoon

Postby Akimbo » Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:45 am

^

I second what Nak says...
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9275
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: pick-up lines from the ladies

Postby ecureilx » Thu, 23 Oct 2014 1:52 pm

nanana wrote:Let's change the scene here. What if it is the ladies who approach the guys and come up with these pick-up lines.... :D

Will any of those work on you? which one is your favourite?

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a6247/raunchy-pickup-lines-for-girls/


years ago, during the glory days of Mohammed Sultan, and Cheeky Monkies/Madam Wongs/Next Page/Last page .. (one of them was a semi gay bar) ..

A girl smiled at me and said "well, you do look fresh .. "

I was lost .. and said thank you .. thinking it was right as I had showered before heading to the MS area ..

And a little later, she moved near me and said I smell nice too ..

Utterly flattered, thanking my perfume, and my not having smoked then (those days when you smoke in the pub /bar .. ) I blushed and went to look for my friends or claim the 3$ whiskey, not sure anyway, as I was semi-sloshed by then

then a few days later, I mentioned this to a female colleague and she started to giggle and told the other females in our office and they were winking at me

Later did find out that it was on of the pick up lines, in Singapore ... !!!!

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Re: pick-up lines from the ladies

Postby the lynx » Thu, 23 Oct 2014 1:57 pm

ecureilx wrote:
nanana wrote:Let's change the scene here. What if it is the ladies who approach the guys and come up with these pick-up lines.... :D

Will any of those work on you? which one is your favourite?

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a6247/raunchy-pickup-lines-for-girls/


years ago, during the glory days of Mohammed Sultan, and Cheeky Monkies/Madam Wongs/Next Page/Last page .. (one of them was a semi gay bar) ..

A girl smiled at me and said "well, you do look fresh .. "

I was lost .. and said thank you .. thinking it was right as I had showered before heading to the MS area ..

And a little later, she moved near me and said I smell nice too ..

Utterly flattered, thanking my perfume, and my not having smoked then (those days when you smoke in the pub /bar .. ) I blushed and went to look for my friends or claim the 3$ whiskey, not sure anyway, as I was semi-sloshed by then

then a few days later, I mentioned this to a female colleague and she started to giggle and told the other females in our office and they were winking at me

Later did find out that it was on of the pick up lines, in Singapore ... !!!!


Did she become your wife after that night?

User avatar
nutnut
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1850
Joined: Thu, 24 Nov 2011
Location: The Mainland....

Postby nutnut » Thu, 23 Oct 2014 2:03 pm

I just read those 14 lines and can clearly say that some of them would really not do anything for me. I am not a fan of "chat up lines" anyway...
nutnut

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 855
Joined: Wed, 02 May 2012
Location: Serangoon

Re: pick-up lines from the ladies

Postby Akimbo » Thu, 23 Oct 2014 2:13 pm

the lynx wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
nanana wrote:Let's change the scene here. What if it is the ladies who approach the guys and come up with these pick-up lines.... :D

Will any of those work on you? which one is your favourite?

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a6247/raunchy-pickup-lines-for-girls/


years ago, during the glory days of Mohammed Sultan, and Cheeky Monkies/Madam Wongs/Next Page/Last page .. (one of them was a semi gay bar) ..

A girl smiled at me and said "well, you do look fresh .. "

I was lost .. and said thank you .. thinking it was right as I had showered before heading to the MS area ..

And a little later, she moved near me and said I smell nice too ..

Utterly flattered, thanking my perfume, and my not having smoked then (those days when you smoke in the pub /bar .. ) I blushed and went to look for my friends or claim the 3$ whiskey, not sure anyway, as I was semi-sloshed by then

then a few days later, I mentioned this to a female colleague and she started to giggle and told the other females in our office and they were winking at me

Later did find out that it was on of the pick up lines, in Singapore ... !!!!


Did she become your wife after that night?


:lol:

Oh wow, that sounds quite PG-13 pick up lines...that said, what are the pick up lines for women nowadays in Singapore?
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Re: pick-up lines from the ladies

Postby the lynx » Thu, 23 Oct 2014 3:02 pm

Akimbo wrote:Oh wow, that sounds quite PG-13 pick up lines...that said, what are the pick up lines for women nowadays in Singapore?


Whatever happened to the simple old "Hey, would you like to join me for a drink over there?"

Works for me.

Sporkin
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri, 20 Jun 2014

Postby Sporkin » Thu, 23 Oct 2014 3:22 pm

You would think that those lines can't be real, unfortunately no.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9275
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: pick-up lines from the ladies

Postby ecureilx » Thu, 23 Oct 2014 4:13 pm

the lynx wrote:Did she become your wife after that night?


the girl who talked to me in MS ? well, as I said, my tubelight starter didn't work or didn't decipher the lines :D

Too late ..

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Thu, 23 Oct 2014 7:13 pm

Gems, courtesy of reddit:

"Give me your address so I can pay you back for the beer."
pulls PayPal Here™ from his pocket and attaches it to the top of his Samsung Galaxy S3
No need, ma'am. "I can make this simple."
"I accept Bitcoin."


"Do you sell carpeting? because I'm looking for a deep shag."
"I do, but I can't recommend shag pile. Too messy and stains are difficult to remove. try a nice twist pile or a plush. Hope I helped."
*walks away "How did she know I was a carpet layer?"

"You look like a hard worker. I have an opening you can fill."
"Oh yeah? What position?"
"Missionary."
"Sweet!"
*Gets shipped off to Afghanistan*

There's a running theme here in that guys don't immediately realize when girls are hitting on them, especially where clever lines or subtle tactics are being used. I'm pretty sure the reason isn't that men are emotionally or socially oblivious. It's simply that we're not trained to think this way by life experience. That girls might hit on us is literally the last thing on our minds is due to the fact that it almost never happens, so we don't even consider that possibility. If girls want us men to be less oblivious to being hit on, then hit on us men more. Women's minds are trained to assume we're hitting on them, even when we're not, because it happens all the time. We have the opposite problem.

PNGMK
Director
Director
Posts: 4852
Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013

Postby PNGMK » Fri, 24 Oct 2014 2:04 pm

Oh the lost opportunities of our youth.

A beautiful English Rose redhead in year 12 in Australia... "Would you like to walk my dog with me?". Me - "Ummm no".

A gorgeous Aussie chick in Shanghai who worked for Remus... "I'm a bit worried about taking a taxi home, would you come with me"?. Me "Taxis here are perfectly safe".

A Chinese chick here in Singapore.... "Do white guys wash their penises like Malay guys do after sex?". Me "I'm not Malay, I don't know".

An aussie girl in Uni (when I was studying animal husbandry - following a long study session)... "Are guys cocks like horses or like sheep?". Me "Let me check my text book".

There are many more in the archive. Sometimes I'm amazed I got laid at all.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9275
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Postby ecureilx » Fri, 24 Oct 2014 4:20 pm

PNGMK wrote:Oh the lost opportunities of our youth.
....


Saw this happen to a caucasian looking foreigner ahead of me, in a taxi queue

Guy turns, and asks the lady behind him (who had attended a seminar with me .. ) and goes "is Clark Kway near by ?"

the lady went, "oh, it's just a few minutes away. Where in Clark Quay you want to go ?"

the guy "I just want to grab a beer, I have no clue .. this is my first time in Singapore"

the lady "oh, you need somebody to show you around I guess. I finished work for the day, I can accompany you there .. "

the guy "oh, it's too much .. I guess I should be fine .. thanks for the offer "

and runs to the taxi ...

Me, well ..

the lady, didn't know I was behind her .... and when her taxi came, saw me and blushed .... and ran off to her taxi !!!

first time I saw a girl being so direct and the fellow missed it, or he had a Plan B !!!

On the other hand, I have seen the same, in reverse a few times, i.e. expat guys trying the same line on girls, i.e. "can you accompany me ..

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Fri, 24 Oct 2014 5:04 pm

See? That's because men are culturally raised not to expect it from women. On the other hand, some men can inadvertently say something completely innocent and be processed as innuendo by a woman.

User avatar
Addadude
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri, 26 May 2006
Location: Darkest Telok Blangah
Contact:

Postby Addadude » Fri, 24 Oct 2014 5:59 pm

ecureilx wrote:
PNGMK wrote:Oh the lost opportunities of our youth.
....


Saw this happen to a caucasian looking foreigner ahead of me, in a taxi queue

Guy turns, and asks the lady behind him (who had attended a seminar with me .. ) and goes "is Clark Kway near by ?"

the lady went, "oh, it's just a few minutes away. Where in Clark Quay you want to go ?"

the guy "I just want to grab a beer, I have no clue .. this is my first time in Singapore"

the lady "oh, you need somebody to show you around I guess. I finished work for the day, I can accompany you there .. "

the guy "oh, it's too much .. I guess I should be fine .. thanks for the offer "

and runs to the taxi ...

Me, well ..

the lady, didn't know I was behind her .... and when her taxi came, saw me and blushed .... and ran off to her taxi !!!

first time I saw a girl being so direct and the fellow missed it, or he had a Plan B !!!

On the other hand, I have seen the same, in reverse a few times, i.e. expat guys trying the same line on girls, i.e. "can you accompany me ..


Maybe she wasn't his type?
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest