Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone to hang out?

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
aren.a

Anyone to hang out?

Postby aren.a » Fri, 10 Oct 2014 1:01 am

Hey everyone, I arrived two days ago to live in Singapore on a permanent basis, since I found a job starting on Monday.

I came completely alone, and I would like to quickly start meeting people around my age group, in order to make the most out of my time in Singapore.

I am a 24 year old male from Cyprus and I enjoy going out for coffee or drinks at bars.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Anyone to hang out?

Postby the lynx » Fri, 10 Oct 2014 9:25 am

aren.a wrote:Hey everyone, I arrived two days ago to live in Singapore on a permanent basis, since I found a job starting on Monday.

I came completely alone, and I would like to quickly start meeting people around my age group, in order to make the most out of my time in Singapore.

I am a 24 year old male from Cyprus and I enjoy going out for coffee or drinks at bars.

Welcome to Singapore. If you're too shy to organise something or you can't get anyone to be interested in your organised events, you can join the weekly activities in this forum called Friday Night Drinking Club, Wednesday Night Drinking Club, The Weekenders and The Sunday Brunch Club, to meet new people easily.

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Fri, 10 Oct 2014 9:39 am

The Weekenders thread has been quite dormant for some time as I have not organized any "public" gatherings. I will probably do so again by next year...

Anyway, you can PM me straight on your details and I probably can tell you if anything goes on.

And also, this forum is only one medium for social activities. I would also recommend going for Internations (for a slightly more professional gathering as I guess it's also good for networking) and the Meetup.com in Singapore is quite lively. You can find people that have the same interests as you easily.

PS. There is a "The Weekenderz" in Meetup.com...my Weekenders group is not associated with that :)
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

Ishwar Dhanuka

Hey

Postby Ishwar Dhanuka » Fri, 10 Oct 2014 2:22 pm

Heya,

I just moved this Wednesday too. It'll be great to meet up and explore Sg. Cant PM you, not enough posts. I'll be out this weekend though. Lets catch up next week?

Add me on fb: www.facebook.com/ishwardhanuka

P.S: I'm 24 too.

Cheers.