Singapore Expats Forum

...

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Guest

...

Postby Guest » Thu, 13 Jan 2005 2:57 pm

Somebody told me that once:

LOOSER IN EUROPE - WINNER IN SINGAPORE!!!! ah ah ah!!! soooo true for more of the Caucasian men here!

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 17 Jan 2005 1:00 pm

Last edited by dot dot dot on Sun, 21 May 2006 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34259
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 17 Jan 2005 1:56 pm

I KNOW! I KNOW! :D

Guest IS a loser Worldwide? (theoretically?)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sms

aye aye

Postby aye aye » Sat, 26 Feb 2005 4:46 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I KNOW! I KNOW! :D

Guest IS a loser Worldwide? (theoretically?)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sms


HERE COMES THE BULLYBOY AGAIN :shock: WIGGA, WIGGA, :lol: WOOSHLA SHISHA :D

Sonus
Regular
Regular
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon, 08 Mar 2004
Location: HDB

Postby Sonus » Sat, 26 Feb 2005 6:01 pm

That's the problem with this forum. Any unregistered Dick, Tom or Jerry can make irresponsible remarks anytime anyday. :x

User avatar
jpatokal
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3014
Joined: Tue, 09 Dec 2003
Location: Terra Australis Incognita

Postby jpatokal » Tue, 01 Mar 2005 12:20 am

Sonus wrote:That's the problem with this forum. Any unregistered Dick, Tom or Jerry can make irresponsible remarks anytime anyday. :x

See that line up at the top of this page that says "Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish"? It's there for a reason.

Sonus
Regular
Regular
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon, 08 Mar 2004
Location: HDB

Postby Sonus » Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:42 pm

jpatokal wrote:See that line up at the top of this page that says "Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish"? It's there for a reason.


Ha..ha..Actually i'm shooting at other threads. Gotcha! 8)


Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest