Singapore Expats Forum

I am outta here..

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

User avatar
Blade
Regular
Regular
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon, 25 Jun 2007

I am outta here..

Postby Blade » Sun, 14 Sep 2014 12:43 am

Sorry fellas I am leaving this forum.

My expat friends [with real expat package,non flood prone housing,Bentley,etc] say to come over to the 'other' site and they don't bother with this forum.

This one is passe until rancid and populated by maybe only 4 people [and clone accts]

The black Donkey,The Dash-8 with floats,the deep sea Copper helmet and the Open reel.

Ciao

User avatar
Max Headroom
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed, 08 May 2013
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Max Headroom » Sun, 14 Sep 2014 9:24 am

Tip: Don't drink and post.

Thank you.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 14 Sep 2014 11:10 am

=D> \:D/ [-o< :oops!: :shit: :wave:

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Re: I am outta here..

Postby JR8 » Sun, 14 Sep 2014 11:20 am

Blade wrote:The black Donkey


Oh Lordy I've just realised what that last line meant.... lol.

'Black Donkey' indeed, sounds like a porn show :lol:

User avatar
Wd40
Director
Director
Posts: 3936
Joined: Tue, 04 Dec 2012
Location: SIndiapore

Re: I am outta here..

Postby Wd40 » Sun, 14 Sep 2014 1:01 pm

JR8 wrote:
Blade wrote:The black Donkey


Oh Lordy I've just realised what that last line meant.... lol.

'Black Donkey' indeed, sounds like a porn show :lol:


What to do, he has probably never seen a donkey in his life. Singa Poh zoo dun have donkey, hor! :D

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9812
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: I am outta here..

Postby ecureilx » Sun, 14 Sep 2014 1:58 pm

Wd40 wrote:
JR8 wrote:
Blade wrote:The black Donkey


Oh Lordy I've just realised what that last line meant.... lol.

'Black Donkey' indeed, sounds like a porn show :lol:


What to do, he has probably never seen a donkey in his life. Singa Poh zoo dun have donkey, hor! :D


the educational part of Qian Hu Fish farm, meant to show children that chicken doesnt grow in super market etc, has a few chicken, goats, cows, and yah, no donkeys btw ;)

you are right!!!



PS, that's a de havilland product, but FFS, it's not a Dash 8 nor do I know of any Dash 8s on floats :twisted: :twisted: copper helmet, do you know of a floating Dash 8 ????

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 14 Sep 2014 3:37 pm

Nope, but saw one parked on the bottom of the ocean once. :lol:

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9812
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Postby ecureilx » Sun, 14 Sep 2014 5:31 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Nope, but saw one parked on the bottom of the ocean once. :lol:


ah, maybe that's what OP saw then ;) ;) ;)

makes sense now :twisted:

User avatar
zzm9980
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6842
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2011
Location: Once more unto the breach

Postby zzm9980 » Sun, 14 Sep 2014 11:27 pm

ecureilx wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Nope, but saw one parked on the bottom of the ocean once. :lol:


ah, maybe that's what OP saw then ;) ;) ;)

makes sense now :twisted:


Who's the Open Reel? I never pay attention to avatar images.

OP works for the airlines too. You'd think he'd know planes a bit better than the average person. Oh well. Yet more evidence he's just another angry gay male flight attendant.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Sun, 14 Sep 2014 11:32 pm

zzm9980 wrote:OP works for the airlines too. You'd think he'd know planes a bit better than the average person. Oh well. Yet more evidence he's just another angry gay male flight attendant.


With a thing about foreign men.

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:02 am

Open Reel is X9200...

What's/Who's "Dash-8 with floats"? I guess this thread is becoming a who's who game more than a sour grape case.

User avatar
zzm9980
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6842
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2011
Location: Once more unto the breach

Postby zzm9980 » Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:04 am

the lynx wrote:Open Reel is X9200...

What's/Who's "Dash-8 with floats"? I guess this thread is becoming a who's who game more than a sour grape case.


Squirrel. This is a Dash-8:

Image

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9812
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Postby ecureilx » Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:24 pm

zzm9980 wrote:
the lynx wrote:Open Reel is X9200...

What's/Who's "Dash-8 with floats"? I guess this thread is becoming a who's who game more than a sour grape case.


Squirrel. This is a Dash-8:


I know a Dash 8, and have been on a 8-100 (the smallest of the Dash 8) and a 400.

but never knew that can be fitted with floats, as the OP man mentioned ..

Unless he is seeing a ghost somewhere .. ;)

User avatar
zzm9980
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6842
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2011
Location: Once more unto the breach

Postby zzm9980 » Mon, 15 Sep 2014 1:11 pm

ecureilx wrote:
zzm9980 wrote:
Squirrel. This is a Dash-8:


I know a Dash 8,



I assumed you do. I was answering Lynx with two separate statements. If I had said "Squirrel, This is a Dash-8:" (notice the comma) then it would have been for you ;)

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9812
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Postby ecureilx » Mon, 15 Sep 2014 1:55 pm

zzm9980 wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
zzm9980 wrote:
Squirrel. This is a Dash-8:


I know a Dash 8,



I assumed you do. I was answering Lynx with two separate statements. If I had said "Squirrel, This is a Dash-8:" (notice the comma) then it would have been for you ;)


:D

Lynx, the OP is somehow connected to airlines or interested enough about planes, to know it's a plane on floats, but his identification is off !!!

zzm9980: that's the old BA Livery .. !!!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest