Singapore Expats

Looking for a good crossfit gym

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
TY83

Looking for a good crossfit gym

Post by TY83 » Fri, 12 Sep 2014 1:12 am

any suggestions?
When life gives you lemons, order the lobster tail.

uscate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by uscate » Sat, 13 Sep 2014 9:54 pm

There are quite a few CrossFit gyms in Singapore (which is interesting, given this is such a small island)….My sig other was pretty tied in to the CrossFit community in Singapore (he was also one of the official photographers for the Asia Regionals as well as for local competitions). Here's what he shared with me:

CrossFit Hub is the box that has been most consistently sending teams to the Asia Regionals and other competitions. That being said, a few new boxes have sprung up, so depending on where you live, one of these might be a good idea. I think it really depends on what you're looking for and where you live, but these newer boxes have better facilities and some great trainers.

If you have any more specific questions, I can try to get some answers for you.

Happy WODing!! :D

TY83

Post by TY83 » Tue, 16 Sep 2014 3:22 am

THanks for the details! Will certainly drop you a PM once I have enough posts.
When life gives you lemons, order the lobster tail.

ChoongJT

Post by ChoongJT » Thu, 09 Oct 2014 12:44 pm

Hey! I'm quite the CrossFit enthusiast. I've checked out a couple of the newer boxes around Singapore.

The few which really stand out are CrossFit Singapore, Mobilus and Innervate.

Well, CrossFit Singapore is pretty cool cause the head coach is like the regionals head judge, so I guess it speaks alot about the quality of training they provide.

For Mobilus, it's a growing community with a ton of energy and they all do it with quite a goal and mission in mind.

Lastly, Innervate CrossFit is a new box which focuses on the Family and not so much on the hardcore nature of training. They give very good coaching too!

Hope this helps
Live Love Life

TinmanA

Re: Looking for a good crossfit gym

Post by TinmanA » Sun, 19 Jul 2015 1:01 am

Hi there, I tried both Mobilus and Crossfit Fire City in 2014. Finally narrowed down to Mobilus as the workout is more varied and the instructors are really good.