Singapore Expats

Expat couple in their early 30s looking to make new friends

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
james_edmo

Expat couple in their early 30s looking to make new friends

Post by james_edmo » Mon, 08 Sep 2014 2:22 pm

Hi there,

We are an international couple in our early 30's and we have been in SG for some time by now. As many of you know, friends here eventually move on and leave Singapore for new jobs overseas. We want to widen or social circle. Anyone around our age interested to meet up ?

James & Irish

life_is_great

Post by life_is_great » Fri, 12 Sep 2014 7:32 pm

Hi,
We're a couple from Europe. Have been in Singapore for several years now and would love to widen our social circle as well. We're in our early to mid 30's.

I'm new to this forum, so I can't send you a PM with our contact details yet. Can you send me a PM with your contacts?
Thanks!

dc34

Post by dc34 » Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:33 am

Hi

Same here, my wife & I moved from the UK about three months ago and now we've settled in a bit we're looking to make new friends.

Like the above poster I can't PM yet either :(

We live in the Marine Parade Road/East Coast Road area, not a million miles away from Parkway Parade if that helps!

sylv

Post by sylv » Wed, 01 Oct 2014 2:40 pm

Hi,

almost same here, me French and my wife Malaysian would like to widen our social circle. Our English might sound a bit funny sometimes, but we should be able to communicate :)
Anyway, outdoor sports, movies, travels, drinks and food are some of our interest.
We live in the west

michellell

Post by michellell » Thu, 02 Oct 2014 2:07 pm

Hi, my husband and I are looking to meet new friends too. We are both Chinese, he's educated in UK and me in US. We met in Singapore and now we are looking to expand our social circles. BTW, I can't PM yet.

Darkwalker

Post by Darkwalker » Wed, 08 Oct 2014 3:31 pm

I am Malaysian Chinese at my mid 30's. Just got in Singapore for couple of months. Definitely don't mind making some new friends out of work.

probably_traveling

Post by probably_traveling » Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:38 am

Whats up James&Irish!
I'm not a couple but I love meeting new friends from all over the world. I travel a lot for work and pleasure and I currently have Singapore as my home. Looking forward to hanging out with ya'll soon. I'm 32 M from the states.
--Naveen

kel1983

Re: Expat couple in their early 30s looking to make new frie

Post by kel1983 » Wed, 03 Dec 2014 11:19 am

hello,
Couple in our early 30's .
Both been in singapore for 2 years and would like to know more people during our stay.
we are into Sport, Yoga, food&wine , traveling , new place to see and visit .
if anyone like to meet up soon or hangout for drinks , drop me a line and i can come up with something .

cheers

jspradling2011

Re: Expat couple in their early 30s looking to make new frie

Post by jspradling2011 » Tue, 03 Mar 2015 7:34 pm

Hello we are an expat couple in our early 30's looking to extend our circle of friends. We just moved here about two months ago and are really exited to explore Singapore. Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
Jessica and Dennis