Singapore Expats Forum

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Postby guesthopper » Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:17 am

hey ,was wondering if anyone knows of any place wherei can learn spanish, it could either be a class or tutor etc.
i have pretty much looked around but if seems impossible to find a spanish teacher
maybe if any spanish speaking people out there would like to give tutions for a decent(read cheap) amount of money wherever possible.
it would be great to learn some basics atleast.

You can try this one.

Postby Lomi » Thu, 13 Jan 2005 5:11 pm

Dear guesthopper,

I think you may want to check out one of the institute. Not sure if you have already checked it out, though.
This one is called "Berlitz" and located @ 5th floor in Weelock in Orchard Road. This has quite a lot of language class and I have heard that spanish is one of the popular class there. You can go and check since there are various programs for student.
One of the good things in this class I have found is that they do have such a interactive conversation style. It will be the same as the other class I presume.

I really want to learn spanish as well after I had a good impresion in Spain but not right now prabably later when I finish my class in certain level...

Good Luck!

Postby guesthopper » Thu, 13 Jan 2005 5:42 pm

brilliant!! thanks so much for the info
will check out wheellock soon.