Singapore Expats Forum

Dulwich College - What does everyone think?

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Dulwich College - What does everyone think?

Postby anmelt » Wed, 03 Sep 2014 12:54 pm

So Dulwich College has just started last week. Is anyone sending their kids there at the moment and if so what do you think so far?
Last edited by anmelt on Fri, 19 Sep 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby PNGMK » Wed, 03 Sep 2014 4:41 pm

Typical for profit school. Start looking for a place in a NFP school.

Postby CaptainBullus » Wed, 03 Sep 2014 7:30 pm

I've heard nothing but good things. Many of the teachers I've spoken to are very happy with their shiny new school and their shiny new pupils! Perhaps give it more than 3-4 days before passing judgement...

Postby movingtospore » Mon, 08 Sep 2014 8:23 pm

I can't wait to see what's going to happen three years or so from now with all these new schools that have opened. :) Probably the same thing that happened with Raffles Academy or whatever it was, Excelsior and so many others. ..

Not that I'm cyncial. Not at all.

But truly good luck to you OP.

Re: Dulwich College - What does everyone think?

Postby btopping13 » Fri, 23 Feb 2018 9:31 pm

Both my children go to the senior school in Dulwich and they really love it. Might be a profit school, but they do spend money on things to make the students feel extremely comfortable (Many ECA'S, friendly staff, great facilities (aka lunch haul and sports haul!!!)) The senior school has a load of space that is yet to be used. Very impressed with the school, both of their grades have increased rather dramatically! They're loving it and I don't have anything bad to say about it!