Singapore Expats

Occupational Therapist Salaries

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
MaM2014

Occupational Therapist Salaries

Post by MaM2014 » Mon, 25 Aug 2014 5:25 am

Hi, I am hoping there are some expatriate therapists working in Singapore!! Can you share any advice on a recruitment package for an occupational therapist with 9yrs peds experience? Specifically, is it appropriate for a clinic to include stipends towards, rent, car, relocation to/from home, shipment to/from home base? I have seen these offered to therapists relocating to the Middle East but I can not seem to locate information for Singapore.
Any tips/ suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Occupational Therapist Salaries

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:21 am

MaM2014 wrote:Hi, I am hoping there are some expatriate therapists working in Singapore!! Can you share any advice on a recruitment package for an occupational therapist with 9yrs peds experience? Specifically, is it appropriate for a clinic to include stipends towards, rent, car, relocation to/from home, shipment to/from home base? I have seen these offered to therapists relocating to the Middle East but I can not seem to locate information for Singapore.
Any tips/ suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you
except the rarest cases, most foreign OT end up on S pass, and no perk like you mentioned

enough of qualified and experienced OTs from nearby countries are quite happy with that kind of pay anyway.

Good luck in your search anyway

MaM2014

Post by MaM2014 » Wed, 27 Aug 2014 1:10 am

Thank you for your thoughts ecureilx!