Singapore Expats

[GROUP] Let's roll [LOOKING FOR Early 20s Expats 2 explore]

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
ajayaliasmohan

Post by ajayaliasmohan » Mon, 11 Aug 2014 9:53 pm

~What is this about~
I've recently discovered this forums and saw alot of likeminded people who are new here and just want to get to know new people and hang out together. However it was a tad bit hard from my experience to actually communicate so I've hosting this group where I, as the admin organise outings and stuff for you guys =) Come on we shall venture into the abyss! (Too dramatic)

Events LIKE

WAKEBOARDING
CLUBBING
TREKKING
EXPLORE
Well, my brain cant thinky thinky right now so later maybe I'll fill in more.

~Requirements for the group~

Not too old
Not too young
Not too creepy
This isn't a group for one night stand etc so if you're that person, don't bother
If you like how i met your mother, well its a plus :)

~A little about myself~

I’m a teen, 21 who’s never been exactly in one place. Born in India, moved to Chicago for 4 years, Melbourne for another 5 and finally settled in at Singapore for my studies. Trust me when I say I know a thing or two about how it feels to be like an outsider in a country you know no one. Right now finished my preliminary study here and serving the nation in the army before i go abroad yet again for studies. ( Really can't stay at one place can I ? )

Being a local for a considerable amount of time i guess i know a thing or two i can show you around in Singapore. So those currently new over here and who are gonna head over here in the future do send me a text through whatsapp via 91775987

Would love to get acquainted with you guys and show you all around. I’m scouting for more people around our age to hang out together :)

Stay awesome,
Jay
Last edited by ajayaliasmohan on Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

tsumtsum

Post by tsumtsum » Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:03 am

Hi

This is a great idea.

Unfortunately your number only has 7 numbers haha, so can't add you on whatsapp.

Lee

ajayaliasmohan

Post by ajayaliasmohan » Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:08 am

Oh you're right. Typo on my part, well its been rectified now :)