Singapore Expats

Dr. Chia Yee Tien

Discuss the various Pediatrician, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist options here.
Samira Flesch

Dr. Chia Yee Tien

Post by Samira Flesch » Mon, 11 Aug 2014 8:34 pm

I would like to hear any feedback about delivery with Dr. Chia Yee Tien at Mount Elizabeth. Thanks

imogenben
Regular
Regular

Post by imogenben » Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:40 am

Dr Chia is one of the more popular obstetricians in Mount Elizabeth. : )

zantac

Re: Dr. Chia Yee Tien

Post by zantac » Fri, 03 Oct 2014 12:33 am

Samira Flesch wrote:I would like to hear any feedback about delivery with Dr. Chia Yee Tien at Mount Elizabeth. Thanks
Hi, we are from UK and my husband is a doctor, whilst we could have had baby at hospital he works at we still had to pay full rate so we went Mount Elizabeth and was recommended DR Chia.
She is very professional and a very good surgeon ( had to have C-section) whilst not the most motherly person she will take care of you and your precious baby.
My baby is now 16month and doing very well.

kapeed

Re: Dr. Chia Yee Tien

Post by kapeed » Sat, 14 Feb 2015 7:21 pm

We are from India and decided to have our baby in Singapore. My wife suggested Dr.Chia based on her years of expertise. And I am glad to say, we made a good decision.

Dr. Chia Yee Tien is very professional and to the point. A very good surgeon, who tends to opt for Normal Delivery as much as possible. The delivery of my wife, under any other circumstances, would have been a C-section, due to the big size of the baby and my wife size being less proportionate. But Dr. Chia was able to provide a normal delivery for my baby. My wife had few stitches, but considering that my wife did not have to go through C-section, helped her to return to her normal routine soon enough. My baby is now 1 month old and healthy.

I would recommend Dr.Chia for her professional expertise and commitment.

Return to “Pediatrician, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist”