Singapore Expats

Divers' Hangout

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
Girl_Next_Door
Reporter
Reporter

Divers' Hangout

Post by Girl_Next_Door » Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:40 am

I have been diving for about 15 years while my husband has been diving for about 5 years. We decided to kick-start a regular divers' hangout for experienced divers. We will start with drinks on a bi-weekly basis, and we can see how it progressed.

The key objectives is for experienced divers to hangout, exchanging dive experiences/tips and exploring new dive spots, potentially chartering a boat for specific areas that are less touristy. Please drop a note in the forum or a note to me privately, and I will schedule something when there is a reasonable quantum.

sylv

Post by sylv » Wed, 01 Oct 2014 2:14 pm

Hi,

Anything going on with this project?

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 01 Oct 2014 4:50 pm

Nothing came of it it seems.... (so far)

Girl_Next_Door
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Girl_Next_Door » Wed, 01 Oct 2014 5:20 pm

sylv wrote:Hi,

Anything going on with this project?
There's another guy who ping me. I'm traveling at the moment and will arrange for a brunch on one of the weekends when I'm back. I'll ping you separately to see if you are keen to join us for the brunch.

sylv

Post by sylv » Fri, 03 Oct 2014 11:37 am

Ok cool.
Just note that I cannot read my private message... I don't know the reason, but anyway, for the time being it's better you contact me here.
Happy travelling

Girl_Next_Door
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Girl_Next_Door » Wed, 08 Oct 2014 11:11 am

sylv wrote:Ok cool.
Just note that I cannot read my private message... I don't know the reason, but anyway, for the time being it's better you contact me here.
Happy travelling
Hi, i have PM you with my number. You can text me or PM me your number, and i will create a whatsapp group with the other guy who reverted, and arrange for a gathering.

Anyone else who are interested, are welcome to PM me with your number and I can add you in the whatsapp group.

bigsby_major

Re: Divers' Hangout

Post by bigsby_major » Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:48 am

Hi, this is something I'd be up for...

Oceanic Focus

Post by Oceanic Focus » Fri, 05 Dec 2014 4:49 pm

Hi, I'm into underwater photography and used to travel quite a fair bit in Asia for diving too. Looking forward to chatting with you guys….

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 05 Dec 2014 8:46 pm

Oceanic Focus wrote:Hi, I'm into underwater photography and used to travel quite a fair bit in Asia for diving too. Looking forward to chatting with you guys….
Can we see a link to your portfolio? I have a friend that runs an S.E.A. SCUBA picture library, so I'm always interested to see people's work.
'Do it or do not do it: You will regret both' - Kierkegaard