1. adrenalin becomes part of your life
- not yet, I wish it did though
2. when you go back...everything looks the same
- so true! when i descend into Bangalore, I'm usually hoping for a positive change, instead its the same shit...and then there is my mother lol.
3. you lack words
This Has happened to me so many times that im unable to explain some of my experiences without others thinking im boasting.
4.courage is overrated
not entirely true in my case
5. Suddenly Im free.
yes yes and oh yes, now if only I can make it last for a bit
6.no longer speak 1 language
- i always knew 5 so not entirely true, but i did pick up a lot of words here and there.
7. Learn to say goodbye and enjoy yourself
- I haven't, its impossible to strike the right balance.
8. Have two of everything
- yes I do, coin/note mix up happens all the time
- finding a different way of doing things,happens to me all the time
10. Tourist in my own city
- how true this is, it was only the other day I decided to go see gardens by the bay and i've been here what two years now
11. Be Patient and how to ask for help
- Be patient yes, sometimes it has been frustrating though.
12. Time measured by tiny little moments
- I've mostly lost touch with events/things happening back home and I no longer care about some of the people back home save for my immediate family members.
- yes I do miss somethings back from home all the time, nevertheless they are minor irritants but I've learnt to cope without them
14.But you know it’s not where, but when and how
Not sure about this one
15. you change
- yes I did and evolved I would like to think in a positive way
16.You fit your home into a suitcase.
- Been living in a suitcase since 2005 :s
17. And… there’s no turning back
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late