Singapore Expats

Best cluster housing in D10 ?

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
alicefour

Best cluster housing in D10 ?

Post by alicefour » Mon, 14 Jul 2014 3:24 am

Recommendatios please for cluster housing which will take small dog, good for teens , good transport links, daughter going to Tanglin. What do you love about your cluster house ? I want to live somewhere I can get around without a car all the time as we will only have one. Would love to hear why you picked your development :-)

Search By

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 14 Jul 2014 6:58 am

Poor thing! The majority here done even have one car. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Post by Pal » Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:21 am

The Teneriffe:
http://condo.singaporeexpats.com/condo/ ... -TENERIFFE

See above for pictures, descriptions and reviews.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

alicefour

Post by alicefour » Tue, 15 Jul 2014 1:28 am

Thanks for the info on the Teneriffe, if it takes dogs this looks good and the expat info is very useful, will ignore the dig about the car :shock: just trying to point out I was looking for good transport links as the car will be away most of the time !

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 15 Jul 2014 9:17 am

alicefour wrote:Thanks for the info on the Teneriffe, if it takes dogs this looks good and the expat info is very useful, will ignore the dig about the car :shock: just trying to point out I was looking for good transport links as the car will be away most of the time !
Sixth Ave (where Teneriffe is) has terrific dining options, both local and foreign cuisine. And with good range from (almost) fine dining to cheap coffee shops. You may need to walk quite a bit to the new Sixth Avenue MRT station (Downtown Line) which is expected to complete construction by middle 2016. There are bus stops on Sixth Ave but it depends if your routes are covered in those bus stops. Otherwise you will have to walk further to different bus stops that cover your route, or take two different buses to cover.

There is Cold Storage over there that has decent selection of Western products. So you're good.

Sundaymorningstaple is right about the car however. Majority of residents here can't afford a car. Those that do, live in those houses...

Primrose Hill
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Primrose Hill » Tue, 15 Jul 2014 11:10 am

Sommerville
Barker
Ford
Allsworth