Singapore Expats

Nose revision in KL?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tynant

Nose revision in KL?

Post by tynant » Mon, 07 Jul 2014 8:13 pm

Hi all, in 2010 I had my chin augmentation done with dr.Nara in Hatyai. I was quite pleased with the result. Subsequently, I went for a second surgery on buccal fat removal (now I look more macho) and nose job. However, the implant that dr Nara did for me was too high. I bear with it for two years. Last week, I consulted Dr.Kim from BK during his visit to KL. He agreed that my nose bridge is too high. He has proposed to bring it down and lengthening it. As this is a revision, it will cost a lot. In total, he has quoted RM36,200 for this revision.
This is a lot of money. I would like to seek some advice here if any of you have done a revision in KL and where ?
Appreciate feedback and replies. Thanks.[/b]

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular

Post by ohlala_PS » Sun, 27 Jul 2014 6:26 am

Why not just go back get a free revision of your nose from Nara?

I need a revision of my nose too

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular

Re: Nose revision in KL?

Post by ohlala_PS » Sun, 27 Jul 2014 6:31 am

tynant wrote:Hi all, in 2010 I had my chin augmentation done with dr.Nara in Hatyai. I was quite pleased with the result. Subsequently, I went for a second surgery on buccal fat removal (now I look more macho) and nose job. However, the implant that dr Nara did for me was too high. I bear with it for two years. Last week, I consulted Dr.Kim from BK during his visit to KL. He agreed that my nose bridge is too high. He has proposed to bring it down and lengthening it. As this is a revision, it will cost a lot. In total, he has quoted RM36,200 for this revision.
This is a lot of money. I would like to seek some advice here if any of you have done a revision in KL and where ?
Appreciate feedback and replies. Thanks.[/b]
How was your buccal fat removal with Nara? I'm scared of doing it because some say as you age it looks worse, but I look bad now might as well look good now and worry about it later lol

you are boy or girl