Singapore Expats Forum

which club to go in singapore? or any nice pub?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Jinn

which club to go in singapore? or any nice pub?

Postby Jinn » Sun, 06 Jul 2014 11:45 pm

will be dropping by SG next few weeks for a vacation, so hope ladies and gents here recommend some nice club and pub to go for. So far done some research and it shows that nearly all of the clubs in SG are 21+ and some even 25+. And fyi, me and my friend are just 20 this year. Thx in advance and have a nice day ahead!

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Mon, 07 Jul 2014 6:33 am

I think you need to go math's school before you go to the pub .
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Re: which club to go in singapore? or any nice pub?

Postby JR8 » Mon, 07 Jul 2014 9:08 am

Jinn wrote:will be dropping by SG next few weeks for a vacation, so hope ladies and gents here recommend some nice club and pub to go for. So far done some research and it shows that nearly all of the clubs in SG are 21+ and some even 25+. And fyi, me and my friend are just 20 this year. Thx in advance and have a nice day ahead!

Perhaps having a look at http://www.timeoutsingapore.com might help.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: which club to go in singapore? or any nice pub?

Postby ecureilx » Mon, 07 Jul 2014 10:25 am

Jinn wrote:will be dropping by SG next few weeks for a vacation, so hope ladies and gents here recommend some nice club and pub to go for. So far done some research and it shows that nearly all of the clubs in SG are 21+ and some even 25+. And fyi, me and my friend are just 20 this year. Thx in advance and have a nice day ahead!

if you are a female, you may be allowed in ..

If you are male, well, you are out of luck ..

BedokAmerican
Chatter
Chatter

Postby BedokAmerican » Sun, 20 Jul 2014 12:37 am

Go to Clarke Quay, located off the north east MRT line (purple line).

I recommend Clarke Quay because there are lots of places to go and listen to music and have drinks and admission is free at most places and no age restrictions for entry. If you're not having fun at a particular place, you can walk to another place.

aster
Manager
Manager

Postby aster » Thu, 07 Aug 2014 6:52 pm

If you're just here for a short while then check out some of the places with a great view (aka 'roof terrace'). Just do a quick search and you should see a few lists with brief descriptions of each one.

They will vary in atmosphere from more club-like to a chill-out lounge or even pub-style. It all depends on what you're after, loud music or mellow ambiance, good tap beers or cocktails, etc.