Singapore Expats Forum

URGENT! Need to learn Bahasa Indonesia!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Bahasa

URGENT! Need to learn Bahasa Indonesia!

Postby Bahasa » Tue, 11 Jan 2005 8:30 pm

Hi,

I would like to learn how to speak Bahasa Indonesia in the shortest amount of time possible. I know that it's a simple language to learn and I was wondering if some kind soul, girl or guy, would be willing to give me a quick crash course on how to speak it. At least I would like to learn the basics to speak the language. Any help would be great! Thanks.

User avatar
cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat, 11 Dec 2004
Contact:

Postby cherryblue » Tue, 11 Jan 2005 9:40 pm

hi there...
i think i maybe able to help...im a native speaker of bahasa...
pls drop me email at rainy988 at hotmail and tell me more bout urself ya

cheers,
cherry

Maeday
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed, 03 Nov 2004
Location: Venus

Postby Maeday » Wed, 12 Jan 2005 1:44 pm

Wow.... Cherryblue, is this your new profession? Can I be your assistant, then? If you need anyone to converse with, I'll help. hehehe...

Guest

Postby Guest » Wed, 12 Jan 2005 4:30 pm

Maeday wrote:Wow.... Cherryblue, is this your new profession? Can I be your assistant, then? If you need anyone to converse with, I'll help. hehehe...



haha...maeday....whos tis ya...forgot already :)
enlight me pls....
dun u think i make a good teacher ? haha.....js k/dd

cheers,
cherry

okitat
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2004
Contact:

Postby okitat » Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:16 pm

Always very excited and happy when people are interested in learning our beautiful Indonesian language.

Could help out too for some conversational lessons ^__^

Bahasa teacher

Professional Bahasa teacher

Postby Bahasa teacher » Thu, 13 Jan 2005 1:08 am

Hi.
I'm a native speaker. Excellently converse in both languages.
1 year teaching experience for adults.
The lessons can be customized according to your needs.
My place or yours.

aaaaphroditeeee@yahoo.com

User avatar
cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat, 11 Dec 2004
Contact:

Postby cherryblue » Thu, 13 Jan 2005 9:00 pm

okitat wrote:Always very excited and happy when people are interested in learning our beautiful Indonesian language.

Could help out too for some conversational lessons ^__^



hi okitat...is this male or female??
hehe....very funny nick :)
how long uve been in spore?? me 2 yrs now ....

cheers,
cherry

Guest

Postby Guest » Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:55 pm

Helloooo Cherry and hi to all ;)

Am a Bahasa teacher, effectively bilingual... I suppose Indo and Malay is similar, though the grammar is a little different... anyone interested in learning, conversational or grammar wise, am willing to lend a helping hand :)


Cheers,
Boo_Boo

User avatar
cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat, 11 Dec 2004
Contact:

Postby cherryblue » Mon, 17 Jan 2005 4:04 pm

Anonymous wrote:Helloooo Cherry and hi to all ;)

Am a Bahasa teacher, effectively bilingual... I suppose Indo and Malay is similar, though the grammar is a little different... anyone interested in learning, conversational or grammar wise, am willing to lend a helping hand :)


Cheers,
Boo_Boo



hiii boo boo n some other professional teacher....
thanks for the offer.....FREE rite?
cos we dun do business here in forum.......

cheers,
cherry 8)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests