Singapore Expats

Thinking of moving to Singapore

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 10 Sep 2014 8:13 pm

Wd40 wrote:Most regulars on this forum are in yellow fever marriages which is why they are still here.
Jeez how crass can you get?

'Most Indian fellas here sit at home every night on their own jerking off, dreaming, desperately, that some day they might get some pu88y they don't have to pay for, or that arrived on the scene without a 'Mother approved' stamp on her forehead'.

See how stereotypes feel? :o :roll:

Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Post by Wd40 » Wed, 10 Sep 2014 9:12 pm

Wah! Why angry lah? That's what PNGMK said in this thread:
http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic ... sc-45.html

Blade
Regular
Regular

Post by Blade » Wed, 10 Sep 2014 9:51 pm

You shouldn't take things so personally -unless you have something to be defensive about.

No one is even talking to you.

And who are you the typo police?

A promotional vid for you, look and learn : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs4aCieBCOU

x9200

Post by x9200 » Wed, 10 Sep 2014 9:57 pm

I have to agree with WD40 on this one. Why so angry? I would think living in a place you may not like but you are there because you want to be with your spouse is not only dignifying but often glorifying.

(Generalization - yes)

Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:48 pm

WD is usually a very balanced person so I don't take his one-off too seriously, but agree with JR's take on it, saw PNG's similar comment but the nuance was different and less abrasive.

Whereas this Blade cat is just trolling

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:50 pm

That's right, Butterknife is trying his damnedest to bait me, but it won't work. I've seen dozens of his kind of troll on here and he's not as good at the worst I've previously experienced. I will call him butterknife because he never had an edge, therefore doesn't deserve the moniker of 'blade'. But he's right in one aspect. I do have a damn thick hide. There isn't anything a wuss like him could say that would rile me as all I have to do it look at the source to realize he totally outclassed before he even opens his mouth to spew forth all of his personal attacks on others. :-({|=
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:55 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:That's right, Butterknife is trying his damnedest to bait me, but it won't work. I
Butterknife - Too funny!

As soon as I read that this came to mind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp44bL-lcY0

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:59 pm

I'd say that was a rather good depiction of our friend here as well. Tryin' his best to be a badarse but failing miserably. :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Blade
Regular
Regular

Post by Blade » Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:33 am

I've seen dozens of his kind of troll on here and he's not as good at the worst I've previously experienced
Ha,ha dozens of trolls eh? have you wondered why or must be your greasy overalls.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 11 Sep 2014 6:46 am

You are getting weaker and weaker. Maybe will have to change your nick from butterknife to milquetoast before this is over. :lol:

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 11 Sep 2014 9:09 am

Brah wrote:WD is usually a very balanced person so I don't take his one-off too seriously, but agree with JR's take on it, saw PNG's similar comment but the nuance was different and less abrasive.
Whereas this Blade cat is just trolling
^+1 to all of that.
PNG was 'playing for effect' as he sometimes does, yet WD took it up as a fact.
Thx, and I'm glad someone else gets it.

ps. And no I wasn't 'angry', I was more despairing!

x9200

Post by x9200 » Thu, 11 Sep 2014 9:31 am

Please, enlighten me, what was so wrong in it. Sheer generalization seldom yields in this kind of response. What offended you so much that you had to use the word crass together with 'Most Indian fellas here sit at home every night on their own jerking off, dreaming, desperately, that some day they might get some pu88y they don't have to pay for, or that arrived on the scene without a 'Mother approved' stamp on her forehead'.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 11 Sep 2014 9:59 am

x9200 wrote:Please, enlighten me, what was so wrong in it.
So you agree with the statement? ...
Wd40 wrote:Most regulars on this forum are in yellow fever marriages which is why they are still here.

'Please enlighten me'.

Aragorn2000
Regular
Regular

Post by Aragorn2000 » Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:10 am

Wd40 wrote:I was almost about to pack up and go back to Bangalore, if I didnt find my current job here.
You are Indian. It's trivial for you to work and live there.
All 1st tier India/China cities are not at all attractive to migrants (bc of culture, environment, political climate, etc).

Let me rephrase the question:
If you had Singapore PR, would you still go back to India?
JR8 wrote:Doesn't that assume we all share your profile? If you go to a forum 'Eagle's Gathering' you'll see that plenty of us are neither young-profs nor ex-3rd world.
No, I don't assume that. I was raising a point that Singapore is the best option for 3rd world skilled profs whose passports are a hindrance to just set their feet on any developed countries.
Even if they can, it's far less easy to find jobs there compared to Singapore and perhaps USA.
JR8 wrote:Depends. Safe vs what or who?
I am generalizing but I think Singapore is safer any major cities (as in financial centers) in the world. Cities like Queenstown in NZ don't count.
This sounds racist.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:05 pm

JR8 wrote:
x9200 wrote:Please, enlighten me, what was so wrong in it.
So you agree with the statement? ...

'Please enlighten me'.
I have a theory and it's particularly funny when confronted with this flash bashing of Indian deeply patriarchal society.