Singapore Expats

Returning of EP cards

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Returning of EP cards

Post by Wd40 » Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:26 pm

MoM now doesn't need you to go to collect your new card or go for finger printing, if you have already done the fingerprinting before. They deliver the new card to your or your employer's address. I just got my brand new shining EP card valid for 2 years and it came attached to a letter just like how credit cards come. Cool stuff! :)

But I know, you need to return your old card, either mailing it or putting it in the drop box at EPSC in Riverwalk. Has anyone done this before? I hate going to post office to get a letter and a stamp to mail it. I was thinking of dropping by EPSC at Riverwalk tomorrow and putting it in the drop box. I wonder is the drop box is accessible during non working hours?

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:49 pm

you can buy stamps at SAM machines. but not just 1 stamp... might be a minimum spend of $2 or $3. i can't remember...

surely you can find a stamp somewhere in your office?
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Post by Wd40 » Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:54 pm

My office is MBFC, expat haven, I don't even see any cheap food court options there other than 1 NTUC food fare. I don't understand what is so great working in the city. I just loved my old changi office :cry:

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Returning of EP cards

Post by the lynx » Mon, 16 Jun 2014 8:53 am

Wd40 wrote:MoM now doesn't need you to go to collect your new card or go for finger printing, if you have already done the fingerprinting before. They deliver the new card to your or your employer's address. I just got my brand new shining EP card valid for 2 years and it came attached to a letter just like how credit cards come. Cool stuff! :)

But I know, you need to return your old card, either mailing it or putting it in the drop box at EPSC in Riverwalk. Has anyone done this before? I hate going to post office to get a letter and a stamp to mail it. I was thinking of dropping by EPSC at Riverwalk tomorrow and putting it in the drop box. I wonder is the drop box is accessible during non working hours?
The box is accessible 24 hours. Make sure you include a document containing your contact details and state the intention of the package on the envelope.
My office is MBFC, expat haven, I don't even see any cheap food court options there other than 1 NTUC food fare. I don't understand what is so great working in the city. I just loved my old changi office
Great stuff: Watching office girls decked in short skirts, stilettos, pretty make-up and cut-out dresses. Heaven for the eyes!

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:16 pm

Wd40 wrote:My office is MBFC, expat haven, I don't even see any cheap food court options there other than 1 NTUC food fare. I don't understand what is so great working in the city. I just loved my old changi office :cry:
chicks chicks chicks the number of the beast?
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late