Singapore Expats Forum

Any scrapbooking groups here?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Any scrapbooking groups here?

Postby scrapbooker » Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:36 pm

Just wondering if there are any scrapbooking groups meeting here -- Creative Memories or otherwise?

laurie from Florida

Postby laurie from Florida » Sun, 16 Jan 2005 6:00 pm

I just moved here (been here 8 days) and would be interested in scrapbooking when my supplies arrive (may be a while if they went in sea shipment)

mother of one

Postby mother of one » Tue, 05 Apr 2005 9:41 am

You can try Li- Ann of Castle of memories ... or something like that. She conducts it at her home at Bukit Batok. Do a search in the web :)
Have fun!

Postby muffyvan » Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:31 am

I'm local but an avid scrapper myself. I get together with another few ladies to scrap occasionally. We would be happy to meet more like-minded enthusiasts. Do email me at if you're interested to scrap with us!

Hello Kitty

Looking For Friends With The Same Passion in Scrapbooking.

Postby Hello Kitty » Sat, 28 May 2005 2:44 pm

I'm from Singapore too! I'd love to meet and scrap with friends with the same passion in scrapbooking.

Do drop me a mail should you be interested to meetup and form a scrapbooking group. My website is

Happy Scrapping!

never tried

Postby never tried » Sun, 29 May 2005 12:39 am

I am sorry, but what exactly is scrapbooking? I have no idea what it's all about. I might be interested to learn.

Postby Gilaswan » Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:46 am

I'm from Singapore as well, and love scrapbooking. Scrapbooking is basically the process of puttting together a collection of photos and journalling into a lovely album that means more and says more than a regular "flip-through" photo album.

Postby Hui » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 8:32 am

I am from Singapore. I took up a few lessons in scrapbooking when I was in Australia. I am wondering if there is any shop in Singapore that sells the scrapbooking supplies. Anybody knows of any scrapbooking supplies shop?

Scrapbooking Supplies in Singapore

Postby Guest » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:26 am

Hello Hui,

There's an online shop selling scrapbooking & cardmaking supplies. They are based in Singapore too.

Check them out at

Thank you.

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:21 am

There is a scrapbooking community in Singapore at

Postby koyuli » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:58 am

Last edited by koyuli on Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chin Yee

Scrapbooking online supplies

Postby Chin Yee » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 11:36 am

A big hello to Scrapbookers,
I know of a online store for scrapbooking supplies, do check it out @ and i think for this month of August the Spotlight store do carry some scrapbooking stuff too, which i saw online too! Would love to meet up with scrapbooking for get together!

Zoe Tay's programme

Postby Scrapaholic » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:18 am

Did any one out there watch yesterday night Zoe Tay's programme ?
It features a scrapbook supplies shop at wheelock Place.
Have any one visit the shop before ? How are the supplies compare
to the shop in PS ?

Postby Trixie » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 7:39 pm

Spotlight in Plaza Singapura has scrapbooking stuff. There is also a cute little scrapbook shop on the floor below (4th floor maybe??). It's called Made With Love. It's next to the Best store and is kinda tucked away so keep your eyes peeled.

I would be interested in joining a scrap group or forming one at least. Any other takers??

Postby Karen » Fri, 02 Sep 2005 4:11 pm

check it out at The kangaroo 7 joey papers are beautiful! I love the chatterbox papers too!