Singapore Expats Forum

I look for friends. I am F 23 years old, from Japan

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
User avatar
Mio Okawa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 02 Jun 2014

I look for friends. I am F 23 years old, from Japan

Postby Mio Okawa » Mon, 02 Jun 2014 12:55 am

Hello
I am 23 years female and from japan.
I just arrived a week ago in singapore.

I dont have friends.
and i need to a good english skill.

I have a free time after 19:00 and weekend.

I am looking forward to seeing reply.

MIO :D

introv
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 23 May 2014
Location: Singapore

Postby introv » Mon, 02 Jun 2014 1:47 am

I am a local Chinese guy, I have free time to hang out. Mail me at introv2 [at] outlook [dot] com

MJ1234
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 02 Jun 2014

Postby MJ1234 » Mon, 02 Jun 2014 1:43 pm

Hey Okawa,

I'm of Japanese descent but I speak very little, cept for Basic phrases at home. Nice to meet ya :D I'd be happy for a coffee and show ya around.

Don't worry I'm not a creep, cuz I'm a girl too.

Welcome to Singapore!

User avatar
Mio Okawa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 02 Jun 2014

thank you so much!

Postby Mio Okawa » Mon, 02 Jun 2014 8:35 pm

thank you for posting message.
I am really happy!

I want to message to you.
but i could not find how to message to only you in the website.

do you know how to use the website?
If you know, please give me private message.

please hang me out:)

MIO


MJ1234 wrote:Hey Okawa,

I'm of Japanese descent but I speak very little, cept for Basic phrases at home. Nice to meet ya :D I'd be happy for a coffee and show ya around.

Don't worry I'm not a creep, cuz I'm a girl too.

Welcome to Singapore!

MJ1234
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 02 Jun 2014

Re: thank you so much!

Postby MJ1234 » Wed, 04 Jun 2014 11:01 pm

Mio Okawa wrote:thank you for posting message.
I am really happy!

I want to message to you.
but i could not find how to message to only you in the website.

do you know how to use the website?
If you know, please give me private message.

please hang me out:)

MIO


MJ1234 wrote:Hey Okawa,

I'm of Japanese descent but I speak very little, cept for Basic phrases at home. Nice to meet ya :D I'd be happy for a coffee and show ya around.

Don't worry I'm not a creep, cuz I'm a girl too.

Welcome to Singapore!


Hey Mio,

I can't pm you as I'm new here too. Do you have an email?

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5251
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: thank you so much!

Postby the lynx » Thu, 05 Jun 2014 8:44 am

MJ1234 wrote:
Mio Okawa wrote:thank you for posting message.
I am really happy!

I want to message to you.
but i could not find how to message to only you in the website.

do you know how to use the website?
If you know, please give me private message.

please hang me out:)

MIO


MJ1234 wrote:Hey Okawa,

I'm of Japanese descent but I speak very little, cept for Basic phrases at home. Nice to meet ya :D I'd be happy for a coffee and show ya around.

Don't worry I'm not a creep, cuz I'm a girl too.

Welcome to Singapore!



Hey Mio,

I can't pm you as I'm new here too. Do you have an email?


Actually, you can now.

Justinebriana
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 05 Jun 2014
Location: Singapore

Friends?

Postby Justinebriana » Thu, 05 Jun 2014 11:41 am

Hey Mio and Okawa!

Ogilvy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu, 19 Jun 2014

Postby Ogilvy » Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:31 am

ã

Kwh1191
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 30 Jun 2014

Postby Kwh1191 » Mon, 30 Jun 2014 8:03 pm

Welcome to sg


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “20's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests