Singapore Expats

standard chartered liverpool FC cash card

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
alibaba1984

standard chartered liverpool FC cash card

Post by alibaba1984 » Wed, 21 May 2014 9:59 pm

Does anyone received a gift redemption letter frm standard chartered regarding the liverpool FC cashcard?

Does it has any initial value inside the cash card or it just purely an empty initial value cashcard with some liverpool football players printd on the card?

I also saw got ppl selling this on gumtree... for SGD 50. Does this card really worth $50?

The reason of my questions is bcaz I need to go to the redemption center at clarke to get the card so i need to know wht is it all abt.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 21 May 2014 10:24 pm

alibaba1984 wrote:Does anyone received a gift redemption letter frm standard chartered regarding the liverpool FC cashcard?

Does it has any initial value inside the cash card or it just purely an empty initial value cashcard with some liverpool football players printd on the card?

I also saw got ppl selling this on gumtree... for SGD 50. Does this card really worth $50?

The reason of my questions is bcaz I need to go to the redemption center at clarke to get the card so i need to know wht is it all abt.
You write like you are in Sec 1. :x
Last edited by sundaymorningstaple on Thu, 22 May 2014 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

alibaba1984

Post by alibaba1984 » Wed, 21 May 2014 11:17 pm

Are u? :roll:

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Thu, 22 May 2014 12:45 am

He has a point. Your first post has more typos than I could easily count; I started to re-write your post in proper English but gave up.

Really though, this is Singapore. Do you truly think that SCB is just 'giving away' free cash? Of course not. People are waiting because they're Liverpool fans and they just had a great season. And it's Singapore; people will wait for anything.

Steve1960
Editor
Editor

Post by Steve1960 » Thu, 22 May 2014 10:16 am

Must be a scouser with that level of English ability

Come on you Spurs :wink:

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Thu, 22 May 2014 3:16 pm

u mean only liverpool fan can got want the free cash meh? why you so like that.

maybe he don't want go redeem and parking pay the money also. so if the card like got no the money then he don't redeem loh. right?
Last edited by taxico on Thu, 22 May 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

alibaba1984

Post by alibaba1984 » Thu, 22 May 2014 3:33 pm

Yes. My fault. I deeply apologies here. Ppl like me shd not ask any question. Ppl like me shd give up and leave singapore, no more intruder in tiz country. May b I shd go to hell rather than standing on the ground. Lastly, u all r the best ppl in the world. I shd go and die.

very soli. U may ask the admin to ban my account due to my stupid. You win

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Thu, 22 May 2014 3:43 pm

alibaba1984 wrote:Yes. My fault. I deeply apologies here. Ppl like me shd not ask any question. Ppl like me shd give up and leave singapore, no more intruder in tiz country. May b I shd go to hell rather than standing on the ground. Lastly, u all r the best ppl in the world. I shd go and die.

why delete your original insulting reply and replace it with the above?

c'mon. it was in jest. did you find out if the card came with $ ?
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 22 May 2014 3:45 pm

alibaba1984 wrote:Yes. My fault. I deeply apologies here. Ppl like me shd not ask any question. Ppl like me shd give up and leave singapore, no more intruder in tiz country. May b I shd go to hell rather than standing on the ground. Lastly, u all r the best ppl in the world. I shd go and die.

:wave: bye-bye

Nah, we want it to stay so others can see.... it's called an object lesson as to why Singapore still needs to bring foreigners here.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Steve1960
Editor
Editor

Post by Steve1960 » Fri, 23 May 2014 9:36 am

This is why I added 'come on you Spurs' to show it was just football based banter :-)

The first line alone could have been viewed as insulting to someone sensitive.

I had hoped you would just retort with a joke about me (being from the UK) or my team........................oh well