SINGAPORE EXPATS FORUM
Singapore Expat Forum and Message Board for Expats in Singapore & Expatriates Relocating to Singapore
SINGAPORE PROPERTY SEARCH
Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
Nihility wrote: Holland Village seems the most convenient as it is in between mine and my wife's work. However, The Interlace looks a real beauty with great compound/condo facilities.
It might be an idea to start a new topic, in which people can help triangulate an area, or maybe even a specific condo. (If so copy the below listed criteria into a new topic).
The usual starting info that helps us help you includes: (and see other topics where this triangulation has been done before)
- Your budget (approx range)
- Your workplaces (don't name names, just approx neighbourhood)
- The size and/or type of property that you aspire to (#bedrooms, facilities etc)
- will you have a car here?
- Proximity to transport required. MRT/buses/Changi/Malay border post (and which one).
- will you have children needing to get to school?
- are you already a city dweller? i.e. Are you used to city-centre hustle and bustle, or would you hope for a bit more peace and quiet?
- will you wish to be able to say walk to the shops, your doctor, a market?
... - there's more, but that gives a useful starting point.
'HV' is the most convenient for many people, it can be something of an expat ghetto, and that's why it can be one of the most expensive districts. There might well be something that suits your needs better, and gives you materially extra bang-for-your-buck.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Housing advice needed: moving from New Delhi to Singapore
by pronab » Fri, 16 Aug 2013 6:34 pm » in Property Talk, Housing & Rental
View the latest post
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 12:49 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests