It might be an idea to start a new topic, in which people can help triangulate an area, or maybe even a specific condo. (If so copy the below listed criteria into a new topic).Nihility wrote: Holland Village seems the most convenient as it is in between mine and my wife's work. However, The Interlace looks a real beauty with great compound/condo facilities.
The usual starting info that helps us help you includes: (and see other topics where this triangulation has been done before)
- Your budget (approx range)
- Your workplaces (don't name names, just approx neighbourhood)
- The size and/or type of property that you aspire to (#bedrooms, facilities etc)
- will you have a car here?
- Proximity to transport required. MRT/buses/Changi/Malay border post (and which one).
- will you have children needing to get to school?
- are you already a city dweller? i.e. Are you used to city-centre hustle and bustle, or would you hope for a bit more peace and quiet?
- will you wish to be able to say walk to the shops, your doctor, a market?
... - there's more, but that gives a useful starting point.
'HV' is the most convenient for many people, it can be something of an expat ghetto, and that's why it can be one of the most expensive districts. There might well be something that suits your needs better, and gives you materially extra bang-for-your-buck.