Singapore Expats

Nose surgery at Yoskarn Clinic, with Prof. Somyos Kunachak

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
IOnlyWantTobeFree

Nose surgery at Yoskarn Clinic, with Prof. Somyos Kunachak

Post by IOnlyWantTobeFree » Fri, 02 May 2014 5:09 pm

I plan on having nose surgery (osteotomy, tipplasty, bridgeplasty and possibly septoplasty) done in Thailand, either this upcoming December or January of next year. For this surgery I need a highly skilled surgeon with many years of experience.

At first, I considereed going to Yanhee, but I have second thoughts about it, and would not feel very taken care of or at home. I have been there once in the past, and the place gave me a bad vibe. I do not wish to leave such a major surgery in the hands of some incompetent surgeon. I will not chance an uncertain outcome. On the other hand, should I choose Yoskarn Clinic, I will be able to stay at Aphrodite Inn, which is conveniently located right next to the clinic.

I will be staying for a period of 7-14 days. All in all it will cost me approximately 9100 US dollars (I contacted them). Does this price sound reasonable to you? I have been to his clinic before, but know little of his skills within this field. I have read many positive reviews, but still feel ill at ease.

Anyone have any experience with this particular surgeon? Is he a butcher or a messiah, so to speak...?

All feedback is appreciated.
Thank you very much!