Singapore Expats

Workshop for Asthma patients

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Gerald Leong

Workshop for Asthma patients

Post by Gerald Leong » Mon, 14 Apr 2014 6:36 pm

Hi all, there's a free workshop for asthma patients being conducted at the Mandarin Orchard Hotel this coming Saturday. Feel free to check out the workshop's fb event page here if you suffer from asthma. Cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/events/2895088 ... pe=regular

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Mon, 14 Apr 2014 6:48 pm

and what will be sold at that event?
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

Gerald Leong

Post by Gerald Leong » Mon, 14 Apr 2014 6:57 pm

hey taxico nothing will be sold at the event, it's just a workshop to learn about a under-recognised form of asthma treatment called Bronchial Thermoplasty. It is just to spread awareness about it so it can be an option for people who are having trouble coping with their asthma.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 14 Apr 2014 8:25 pm

So the workshop will be selling treatment programs then?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Beeroclock
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Beeroclock » Mon, 14 Apr 2014 8:52 pm

For asthma sufferers out there, I'd recommend looking up the buteyko method. under recognized and IMHO well worth a try, and it truly can be free if you find it online or borrow a book from the library.

Gerald Leong

Post by Gerald Leong » Tue, 15 Apr 2014 9:42 am

the event is sponsored by Boston Scientific, hence the free food, but there is no selling of anything. this treatment requires a prescription from a doctor so it is not something you can take up even if you want to. this is just about putting up the option for people to find out about it. you can read about different types of treatments on the internet but some people prefer to hear it from doctors and be able to ask questions and get legitimate answers