Singapore Expats

want to be my father figure?

Events and gatherings for the 40's Club
wolfy

want to be my father figure?

Post by wolfy » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 3:27 pm

hiya

i am a 20 yr old girl.

i don't have a dad and always wanted one. i have major daddy issues. i feel sad when i see my friends or random kids on the streets or malls who are 'daddy's little girl'. you know how their dad spoil them with presents, take them on vacations, spend time with them, talk to them and love them so much. i have always wanted to experience that. i want a dad to love me and spoil me, talk to me and help me sort things out and take me on trips etc.

i don't know if men crave for a daughter like how daughters crave for a father's attention. i only know dads always have a soft spot for their daughters. lol so if there is a man out there who is willing to do this with me and be my dad it would be delightful. i am not looking for someone to talk to only online. i want this to be a real relationship so we obviously have to meet face to face to be able to do the things i mentioned anyway.

i am looking for a good man. someone over 33. someone successful because i need someone to help me make decisions and i want someone to look up to. if you don't have your own life together, it is not going to work because you are not going to be any good influence on me. i am looking for someone who is kind, loving and intelligent. if this works out, i will love you with all my heart, listen to you, keep you company etc. you know what daughters do for their dads.

so it's not a one way relationship. just remember this is strictly platonic. if you are interested, send me an email to robynvamp (at) hotmail (dot) com and introduce yourself. you can send me a pm on here but i don't think i can reply you because i haven't posted enough. or you can just pass me your email and i'll contact you :)

if you are looking for something else or you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself because i don't want to hear it or entertain it. :)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 3:45 pm

Thought we had another like this a while back but I cannot seem to find it. I thought, for some reason, that girl was a Malaysian.

Ah. Found it, but she was also 20 but looking for a whole family!

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic99622.html
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 4:30 pm

And surprise, surprise! Our new Wolfy is also posting from Malaysia. Different nick but could you be the same girl who posted back in January?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 4:33 pm

Sounds very weird. Sorry, but, I'm out.
nutnut

wolfy

Post by wolfy » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 4:44 pm

yeah i'm the same person. i don't see anything wrong with the post.

but if you think its inappropriate then take it down moderator. its ok :)

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 4:47 pm

wolfy wrote:yeah i'm the same person. i don't see anything wrong with the post.

SMS could be your grandfather figure.

All this gives this kind of vibe: http://youtu.be/sU0oZsqeG_s
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 4:54 pm

I recognise your need for a mature man to be your father figure but you need to be very, very careful. There are many men out there (whether local or expat, Singaporean or Malaysian) who would be more than happy to play daddy with you in exchange for your youth and sex. Of course having said that, there are wonderful men out there but they definitely won't be the one answering a random post in a foreign forum (since you are posting from Malaysia) like this. And I'd rather you find a father figure from someone you already know in person in your life and someone you can really trust. Not a sugar daddy.

I'm saying this bluntly for your own good. I was once a 20-year old.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 5:43 pm

And all this time I thought you were 20! After all, you do call me gramps. :cool:

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 5:49 pm

Nah, my calender is long, like my memory. But as lynx mentioned, please be careful. You'll not find many a "Daddy" just over the age of 30, or 40 for that matter, regardless from what country or ethnicity. They will most probably have an ulterior motive. A large majority of them would try to be more the "Sugar" types.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 6:28 pm

I would rather say the potential "Daddies" should be careful.

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 8:09 pm

Seriously I am this already to a few 'daughters' or 'younger sisters'.

Lydia, Leanne, Amy, Yvonne, Thais, Sam, Eliza and others who have moved on. The countries are Singapore, Australia, Korea, Brazil and Thailand. Ages range from 45 to 8.

It's a surprisingly common need in young women to be able to talk to a mature man and not feel threatened but cared for. Young men certainly are no use to these women as far as a I can tell.

Although the relationships are platonic that's not to say that sex as a topic of conversation is off limits (although obviously not with the 8 yo). What's more common is to act as a sounding board or mentor. A lot of women just want to try to understand men better just as we do with them.

I can see the OP's need for this.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 8:29 pm

PNGMK, that why I didn't make mention of those guys 50 & up. I've been doing it as well for number of years, but as you say, they take what they need at the time and they move on. The friendships tend to last, though contact diminishes as they move on to a different phase in their lives.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 9:46 pm

Do they post advertisements like this on Internet, make stories that do not hold, disappear like some half-aggressive drama queens and appear after 3 months with a modified story? Well guys, maybe you are right.

Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Post by Wd40 » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:05 pm

I have a daughter who is 2 and 1/2 years old and I completely understand what you are saying regarding how fathers have this special soft corner for their daughters etc. But do note, I am 34 years old and my daughter is only 2 1/2 years old. I can never get that kind of feeling with a 20 year old girl at this stage in my life. You need someone who is atleast 50 years old to have any genuine chance of craving for a daughter 20 years old.

BedokAmerican
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BedokAmerican » Sun, 13 Apr 2014 10:46 am

You might consider volunteering at a retirement community near where you live. There are lots of older folks who would probably enjoy speaking with younger people, such as yourself, and to provide advice and guidance.

But I agree with some of the other posts that you should be cautious posting stuff online and to be careful of the replies you do get.