Singapore Expats

26 F New girl looking for salsa dancer and event friends

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Szerylz

26 F New girl looking for salsa dancer and event friends

Post by Szerylz » Sun, 06 Apr 2014 1:22 pm

Hi. I'm new here. Looking for salsa dancer and some crazy fun event to attend together. I love food hunting, movies, late night pillow talk, shopping, traveling and feel free to email me if you are bored too.

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Sun, 06 Apr 2014 10:05 pm

go to union square at Alamara hotel ( usually crowd is on sat ) or to cuba libre on clark quay on sundays

my gf is a salsa dancer btw :)
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

shawnograph

Post by shawnograph » Thu, 10 Apr 2014 6:11 pm

yea i agree on the union square venue! lets see if we can go there one day yea

haloo

actfa on saturday

Post by haloo » Wed, 07 May 2014 6:51 pm

it can get boring here. nothing much to do. do you want to go salsa dancing at actfa this saturday? the place got many food options too if you are foodie like me.

MJ1234

Post by MJ1234 » Mon, 02 Jun 2014 12:46 pm

Hey I'm looking for a Yoga/Lap dance mate :D, are ya interested?

I'm happy if you would like to catch a movie tho. Looking for a friend to watch Edge of Tomorrow with

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Akimbo » Mon, 02 Jun 2014 9:06 pm

Err...Lap Dance? :oops:

I saw your comment on Maleficent. But I would still like to see Angelina Jolie's acting there, because apparently it's the only saving grace, and she basically carried the entire movie herself apparently.

As of now, Rotten Tomatoes still has Edge of Tomorrow at 95% from 42 reviews! Definitely a must see then.

If you would like to, I'd like to watch it with you, if you don't mind.

Haven't put an event up with my Weekenders friends yet, but I don't think they're keen on it as of now.
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

MJ1234

Post by MJ1234 » Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:13 am

Akimbo wrote:Err...Lap Dance? :oops:

I saw your comment on Maleficent. But I would still like to see Angelina Jolie's acting there, because apparently it's the only saving grace, and she basically carried the entire movie herself apparently.

As of now, Rotten Tomatoes still has Edge of Tomorrow at 95% from 42 reviews! Definitely a must see then.

If you would like to, I'd like to watch it with you, if you don't mind.

Haven't put an event up with my Weekenders friends yet, but I don't think they're keen on it as of now.
Hi mate,

I caught it with my friend already, unbelievably good, smart humor (wont spoil ya, just go see it)

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Akimbo » Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:47 pm

Just watched it last Sat! I disliked the ending though...too deus ex machina...although I didn't watch the first 15 minutes, so I might've missed something there...
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

MJ1234

Post by MJ1234 » Tue, 10 Jun 2014 3:41 pm

Akimbo wrote:Just watched it last Sat! I disliked the ending though...too deus ex machina...although I didn't watch the first 15 minutes, so I might've missed something there...
Haha yea, oops, convenient Alpha, lemme get back mah power suckers!

wzwwk

Re: 26 F New girl looking for salsa dancer and event friends

Post by wzwwk » Sun, 12 Oct 2014 7:25 pm

Szerylz wrote:Hi. I'm new here. Looking for salsa dancer and some crazy fun event to attend together. I love food hunting, movies, late night pillow talk, shopping, traveling and feel free to email me if you are bored too.
Hi Szerlyz,

Welcome to Singapore. I've been in Singapore for a couple of years now. I'm 26/ F looking for new friends to hang out with. Preferably someone around my age. Drinks, clubbing or outdoor activities, I'm up for it.

PM me if you are interested.

W

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Sun, 12 Oct 2014 9:54 pm

There's a place I go to which teaches Salsa in Clark Quay, although they teach dancing, on sat nights there is a socials night where anyone can join with a 10$ entry fee.
PM if anyone is interested.
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

mnmira

Post by mnmira » Wed, 10 Dec 2014 3:23 pm

Hi, 26/F local Singaporean looking for a female friend for salsa nights together! Not many of my female friends do salsa, thus feeling a bit awkward if I were to go alone :/

Szerlyz and wzwwk, do PM!

Makaela22

Post by Makaela22 » Wed, 25 Feb 2015 2:29 pm

Szerylz wrote:Hi. I'm new here. Looking for salsa dancer and some crazy fun event to attend together. I love food hunting, movies, late night pillow talk, shopping, traveling and feel free to email me if you are bored too.
Hey! I'm brand new to Singapore, have come here from New Zealand for an internship. I'm a 22 year old female looking to make new friends. I would totally go salsa dancing with you! Do you want to catch up sometime? :D :)