Singapore Expats Forum

silkair interview

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
hopeful332
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 12:02 pm

Re: Silkair walk in recruitment on 28 March 2019

Post by hopeful332 » Mon, 22 Apr 2019 12:04 pm

TryingMyLuck wrote:Hey! Anyone here made it to Silkair Management round?
hey, I made it through the management round and went for medical! have you gotten any email since?

Hello1234
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 05 May 2019 11:14 pm

Re: silkair interview

Post by Hello1234 » Sun, 05 May 2019 11:20 pm

meowy wrote:Anybody going for the SilkAir walk-in interview on coming 12th April?

Did anyone pass management round and went for the medical check on 18 april 2019?? Did you manage to get an email after that?

dreamstakeflight
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 28 May 2019 2:47 pm

Re: silkair interview

Post by dreamstakeflight » Tue, 28 May 2019 2:51 pm

Hi, is there anyone who went for the latest silkair walk in interview on the 24th of May 2019? I manage to get on till management round & i'm just wondering how long does it take to get back to you whether or not your selected and proceeding to medical round? the wait is killing me. i know theres about 10 of us that day that got through. anyone got a call or email?

m3rch4nt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 29 May 2019 11:00 pm

Re: silkair interview

Post by m3rch4nt » Wed, 29 May 2019 11:05 pm

dreamstakeflight wrote:Hi, is there anyone who went for the latest silkair walk in interview on the 24th of May 2019? I manage to get on till management round & i'm just wondering how long does it take to get back to you whether or not your selected and proceeding to medical round? the wait is killing me. i know theres about 10 of us that day that got through. anyone got a call or email?
I went for the interview on 10th May, and got an acceptance email on 14th May telling me to go for medical on 17th May. My final interview only comprised of 6 of us. Hope this helps! :)

cyyxxt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 5:47 am

Re: silkair interview

Post by cyyxxt » Tue, 04 Jun 2019 5:50 am

dreamstakeflight wrote:Hi, is there anyone who went for the latest silkair walk in interview on the 24th of May 2019? I manage to get on till management round & i'm just wondering how long does it take to get back to you whether or not your selected and proceeding to medical round? the wait is killing me. i know theres about 10 of us that day that got through. anyone got a call or email?
hello! i got to management on the 24th as well and me and another guy got an unsuccessful email 2 days after the interview :-) hope you got accepted!

sammyr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 5:14 pm

Re: silkair interview

Post by sammyr » Tue, 11 Jun 2019 5:17 pm

Anyone went for the interview on 7th june and made it to the management round? Have you guys received any email yet regarding the medical?

dreamstakeflight
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 28 May 2019 2:47 pm

Re: silkair interview

Post by dreamstakeflight » Tue, 11 Jun 2019 6:10 pm

hi guys, anyone just did medical and received any confirmation of the result via email or call? does anyone know the timeline of how long we need to wait after the medical result? cause i've heard from some that it takes awhile.

Claraaa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:19 am

Re: silkair interview

Post by Claraaa » Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:25 am

dreamstakeflight wrote:hi guys, anyone just did medical and received any confirmation of the result via email or call? does anyone know the timeline of how long we need to wait after the medical result? cause i've heard from some that it takes awhile.
Hey im also from the 24th May interview and i hadnt got any emails regarding my medical results yet as well.

m3rch4nt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 29 May 2019 11:00 pm

Re: silkair interview

Post by m3rch4nt » Wed, 12 Jun 2019 9:06 pm

dreamstakeflight wrote:hi guys, anyone just did medical and received any confirmation of the result via email or call? does anyone know the timeline of how long we need to wait after the medical result? cause i've heard from some that it takes awhile.
Hello! I just received an email today at about 4pm regarding the results of my medical, along with the bond signing and expected starting date :) For reference, I went for medical on 21/05

dreamstakeflight
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 28 May 2019 2:47 pm

Re: silkair interview

Post by dreamstakeflight » Wed, 12 Jun 2019 11:05 pm

m3rch4nt wrote:
dreamstakeflight wrote:hi guys, anyone just did medical and received any confirmation of the result via email or call? does anyone know the timeline of how long we need to wait after the medical result? cause i've heard from some that it takes awhile.
Hello! I just received an email today at about 4pm regarding the results of my medical, along with the bond signing and expected starting date :) For reference, I went for medical on 21/05
Thank you for your reply. Congratulations! really happy to hear that! All the best :)

Claraaa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:19 am

Re: silkair interview

Post by Claraaa » Thu, 20 Jun 2019 9:32 am

m3rch4nt wrote: Hello! I just received an email today at about 4pm regarding the results of my medical, along with the bond signing and expected starting date :) For reference, I went for medical on 21/05
Have you received the follow up email with regards to the bond signing? :-k

dreamstakeflight
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 28 May 2019 2:47 pm

Re: silkair interview

Post by dreamstakeflight » Thu, 20 Jun 2019 12:30 pm

Claraaa wrote:
m3rch4nt wrote: Hello! I just received an email today at about 4pm regarding the results of my medical, along with the bond signing and expected starting date :) For reference, I went for medical on 21/05
Have you received the follow up email with regards to the bond signing? :-k
Hey Clara, did they reply you already in regards to your medical report?

Claraaa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:19 am

Re: silkair interview

Post by Claraaa » Thu, 20 Jun 2019 5:16 pm

dreamstakeflight wrote: Hey Clara, did they reply you already in regards to your medical report?
Hey, yes they’ve mailed me already. waiting for the bond signing currently.

m3rch4nt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 29 May 2019 11:00 pm

Re: silkair interview

Post by m3rch4nt » Fri, 21 Jun 2019 10:44 am

Claraaa wrote:
m3rch4nt wrote: Hello! I just received an email today at about 4pm regarding the results of my medical, along with the bond signing and expected starting date :) For reference, I went for medical on 21/05
Have you received the follow up email with regards to the bond signing? :-k
Sorry for the late reply, I just got it yesterday morning! :) Are you starting on 1 July too?

dreamstakeflight
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 28 May 2019 2:47 pm

Re: silkair interview

Post by dreamstakeflight » Fri, 21 Jun 2019 11:32 am

Claraaa wrote:
dreamstakeflight wrote: Hey Clara, did they reply you already in regards to your medical report?
Hey, yes they’ve mailed me already. waiting for the bond signing currently.
Hey dear, can i ask you put your notice period immediately or one month during the interview?

Post Reply


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests