Singapore Expats

silkair interview

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Zzz

Post by Zzz » Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:50 am

Hey, I’m keen to try for this fri walk in. Silkair interviews all within a day right? And for the last round require to come back by 4pm as well?

rumbles29

Post by rumbles29 » Fri, 23 Feb 2018 8:13 am

Anyone from silkair here knows the maximum age limit for the cabin crew position? I went previously and saw a guy from my group got selected for the first round. He is an experienced crew and in his early 30s. Not sure for female applicants though.
Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

Winry

Re: silkair interview

Post by Winry » Tue, 24 Apr 2018 1:58 pm

For those who went for the interview on 6 April, has anyone received any reply regarding acceptance to proceed to medical or rejection since the interview?

dabbie

Post by dabbie » Tue, 24 Apr 2018 5:20 pm

Winry wrote:For those who went for the interview on 6 April, has anyone received any reply regarding acceptance to proceed to medical or rejection since the interview?

Was informed that an email will be sent to you regardless of whether you get in or not.
You can try to contact the HR department since 2 weeks has passed already.
Last edited by dabbie on Wed, 25 Apr 2018 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winry

Post by Winry » Tue, 24 Apr 2018 5:24 pm

dabbie wrote:
I went for the interview held on 20 April.
I went for the mgmt interview as well.
Currently waiting for results.
Was told that they will take at most 2 weeks to reply.
And email will be sent to you regardless of whether you get in or not.
I think you can try to contact the HR department since 2 weeks has passed already. (:
Yes, I was told the same (thanks for confirming). It has been more than 2 weeks, just sent an email yesterday to enquire but hasn't gotten a reply yet..

jessi.ca

Post by jessi.ca » Wed, 25 Apr 2018 10:45 am

Winry wrote:
dabbie wrote:
I went for the interview held on 20 April.
I went for the mgmt interview as well.
Currently waiting for results.
Was told that they will take at most 2 weeks to reply.
And email will be sent to you regardless of whether you get in or not.
I think you can try to contact the HR department since 2 weeks has passed already. (:
Yes, I was told the same (thanks for confirming). It has been more than 2 weeks, just sent an email yesterday to enquire but hasn't gotten a reply yet..
Hey! Same here! I went for the interview on 6 April and have yet to receive any email! Sent them an email on Monday too!

Winry

Post by Winry » Wed, 25 Apr 2018 10:53 am

jessi.ca wrote:
Hey! Same here! I went for the interview on 6 April and have yet to receive any email! Sent them an email on Monday too!
Hey thanks so much for replying! Do you know of anyone who has gotten a reply already?

jessi.ca

Post by jessi.ca » Wed, 25 Apr 2018 3:40 pm

Winry wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
Hey thanks so much for replying! Do you know of anyone who has gotten a reply already?
I'm glad that at least, I'm not alone haha. Nope, I didn't take any contacts that day... Are you Singaporean?

Winry

Post by Winry » Wed, 25 Apr 2018 3:51 pm

jessi.ca wrote:
Winry wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
I'm glad that at least, I'm not alone haha. Nope, I didn't take any contacts that day... Are you Singaporean?
Yes I am Singaporean. Wanted to ask you that in my earlier post actually haha

Same, I also didn't take any contact. Now worried.

jessi.ca

Post by jessi.ca » Wed, 25 Apr 2018 8:50 pm

Winry wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
Winry wrote:
Yes I am Singaporean. Wanted to ask you that in my earlier post actually haha

Same, I also didn't take any contact. Now worried.
Omg yay, hi-5! It's okay, at least now we have each other to update with! :D

Msprettygoldfish

Post by Msprettygoldfish » Fri, 27 Apr 2018 7:07 pm

Hello all, i am new here.
When i was researching information before my silk air interview i found this website. Thanks all for sharing information. It helped a lot.
I went for my interview on 6th April. Went all the way till management round. But sad to say i failed. I just received the rejection email today. Which is exactly 3 weeks after the interview.Really disappointed as i was waiting and waiting for email until today.

Msprettygoldfish

Post by Msprettygoldfish » Fri, 27 Apr 2018 7:21 pm

Winry wrote:For those who went for the interview on 6 April, has anyone received any reply regarding acceptance to proceed to medical or rejection since the interview?
Hi Winry, i have contacts with my group that day. 4 of us. But 2 only passed management round.They went for medical check up and waiting for result.

dabbie

Post by dabbie » Fri, 27 Apr 2018 7:23 pm

Msprettygoldfish wrote:
Hi Winry, i have contacts with my group that day. 4 of us. But 2 only passed management round.They went for medical check up and waiting for result.
Just wondering when did they recieve the email for medical? :)

Winry

Post by Winry » Fri, 27 Apr 2018 7:28 pm

Msprettygoldfish wrote:
Hi Msprettygoldfish, thanks for the update. I am the same as you :-|
But good to hear that they passed!

Msprettygoldfish

Post by Msprettygoldfish » Fri, 27 Apr 2018 7:35 pm

Winry wrote:
Msprettygoldfish wrote:
Hi Msprettygoldfish, thanks for the update. I am the same as you :-|
But good to hear that they passed!
No worries. I just wanna update you guys as well. Anyway, good luck to us. Hopefully we can reach our dreams as well in future.