Have you been to this meeting??

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Post Reply
uscate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 1:42 am
Location: Bahstin

Have you been to this meeting??

Post by uscate » Wed, 02 Apr 2014 10:10 am

And can you draw a kitten??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg

Happy Hump Day!

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8358
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Re: Have you been to this meeting??

Post by nakatago » Wed, 02 Apr 2014 11:44 am

uscate wrote:And can you draw a kitten??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg

Happy Hump Day!
Every high-level meeting with a high number of managers.


And consultants.


And clients.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11504
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 02 Apr 2014 12:10 pm

I have been in that meeting... and as the engineer who is supposed to solve all the problems. Unfortunately, it was my boss who sold the solution!

User avatar
Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Kinto Pino

Post by Mi Amigo » Sat, 05 Apr 2014 1:15 am

Strong Eagle wrote:I have been in that meeting... and as the engineer who is supposed to solve all the problems. Unfortunately, it was my boss who sold the solution!
^^^ +1000 times for me too. Usually with the sales people desperately trying to avoid any details that might threaten their commission potential. And the folks from 'HQ' promising everything the customer wants (plus a few other impossible things besides, just for garnish), and then asking about the dinner arrangements. Jaded? Me???
Be careful what you wish for

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11504
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Post by Strong Eagle » Sat, 05 Apr 2014 2:59 am

Mi Amigo wrote:
Strong Eagle wrote:I have been in that meeting... and as the engineer who is supposed to solve all the problems. Unfortunately, it was my boss who sold the solution!
^^^ +1000 times for me too. Usually with the sales people desperately trying to avoid any details that might threaten their commission potential. And the folks from 'HQ' promising everything the customer wants (plus a few other impossible things besides, just for garnish), and then asking about the dinner arrangements. Jaded? Me???
This is going to date me... and... back in the days of "data processing" where the only outputs from a computer were reams of fan fold green bar paper, it was well known that printers only had one large black ribbon.

Not known to all, apparently, for an enterprising salesman at our company closed a deal by promising the future customer that all credits would be printed in red.

x9200
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9916
Joined: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 4:06 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by x9200 » Sat, 05 Apr 2014 11:45 am

If I am not mistaken you can draw 7 perpendicular lines and also some kittens on top of it. All you have to do is to use 7-dimentional, non-euclidean space. Now go, and rethink your approach to you customers.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests