Singapore Expats

A Malaysian female from New York looking for new friends

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
sweetie2980

A Malaysian female from New York looking for new friends

Post by sweetie2980 » Sat, 29 Mar 2014 6:23 pm

Hiya,
I'm a 34 y-o currently living in the east coast(US) and will be coming to Singapore sometime in May. I'm hoping during my stay, I would be able to meet new people. Since I left Malaysia for US I have lost contact with my friends and I'm hoping this time around I would have new friends to hang out with. I would really appreciates if anyone here would join me for some movies, window shopping, savouring the local fare, brunch, strolling along marina bay, sentosa, watching musical performances at the esplanade or just having a lazy afternoon chit chatting over a cup of coffee. If anyone interested please drop me a line. Thanks guys. Hope to see you soon.
from down south all the way to west coast california..blending the sugar and spice of asian world in the world of melting pots america

Pudding2014

Re: A Malaysian female from New York looking for new friends

Post by Pudding2014 » Wed, 02 Jul 2014 10:58 pm

Hi sweetie 2980. I just moved here in May too, female, sure would be interested in chatting/exploring Singapore further. Nice to meet some friends outside of work. Drop me an email

power34

Waiting to meet new friends

Post by power34 » Tue, 14 Oct 2014 12:45 am

Hello , 34 M would like to meet new friends. Perhaps over a coffee or interesting topic about hobbies such as reading movies or sharing travelling experience. from SL.. If anyone interested can PM me :)
Open Spirit

Can_N

Post by Can_N » Sun, 19 Oct 2014 10:59 am

hey there,

I'm 28 f fellow Malaysian here. Been here for a while now but keen to make new friends. Perhaps we can catch up over a cuppa when you are here.
cheers!

-caney-