Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 1:51 am


Post by eone17 » Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:30 pm


My gf is an ex work permit...
We already got the permission from MoM to get marry..

Im just curious, When i apply permission from MoM...
They ask for photocopies of my Gf educational certs...which i did give them..
her Secondary certs...

When i look the LTVP requirements
They wanted the Highest Education certs...
My gf recently graduated from a college ....

The thing is, Her Secondary certs have lost & misplace...
I eventually wanted to Submit the Cert from college...(as she just graduated recently)

Will ICA & MoM will do cross checks...
& ask about her Sec Cert..since she already submitted to MoM previously

Anyone come across my situation before?

User avatar
Posts: 38878
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 4
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:48 am

If you have her university certs you should be okay as that is her highest qualification. An explanation over the missing secondary certs may suffice.
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests