Singapore Expats

Student pass

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Post by Mi Amigo » Sun, 06 Apr 2014 8:21 am

Oh, how charming. The OP has decided to obliterate most of their posts. However, they are all quoted above anyway, so people reading the thread will still be able to understand it.
Be careful what you wish for

aln_ll

Post by aln_ll » Sun, 06 Apr 2014 8:24 am

Mi Amigo wrote:Oh, how charming. The OP has decided to obliterate most of their posts. However, they are all quoted above anyway, so people reading the thread will still be able to understand it.
Yeap because she saw this post and she feels kind of too much information that i have exposed

Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Post by Mi Amigo » Sun, 06 Apr 2014 8:27 am

aln_ll wrote:
Mi Amigo wrote:Oh, how charming. The OP has decided to obliterate most of their posts. However, they are all quoted above anyway, so people reading the thread will still be able to understand it.
Yeap because she saw this post and she feels kind of too much information that i have exposed
Well I think she should be more concerned about what the 'uni' and the ICA will do with the information (which they won't need to obtain by reading this thread). My earlier advice still stands.
Be careful what you wish for

aln_ll

Post by aln_ll » Sun, 06 Apr 2014 8:28 am

Mi Amigo wrote:
aln_ll wrote:
Well I think she should be more concerned about what the 'uni' and the ICA will do with the information. My earlier advice still stands.
Yeap. Thank you :) May I know how can I take down this post :\

x9200

Post by x9200 » Sun, 06 Apr 2014 9:28 am

We don't tolerate massive obliteration of the posts by a single user. You are banned and this thread is locked.