Where can I get pictures/ paintings?

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
lowlife

Post by lowlife » Sun, 24 Aug 2003 8:49 pm

Hi,

Do anyone know where to get art pieces/pictures to hang on the living room wall ?

Aspara

Post by Aspara » Sun, 24 Aug 2003 8:54 pm

My friend bought some pieces from Holland Village. Or you could check out Metropolitan Art Museum at Raffles City or Centrepoint.

karen

customise painting

Post by karen » Wed, 15 Dec 2004 1:05 pm

Hi We just engaged Heiko and Selina to give our office a new look recently. As we have a very small budget for our office make-over, they were able to provide us customise service and help us acheive our goal. They did a great job in picking the right colours for our walls and created 6 amazing paintings that change the look and feel of the office completely.

I find customise painting a good solution to create a designer space. It save time and effort, and you get exactly what you want in terms of colours, size and style.

You should have them check out your home and advise you accordingly. They are great artists and could turn our home/office into a piece of art.

http://www.heikoselina.com/
HP : 90258957

hope this help
karen

Post by Guest » Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:53 pm

I know a good artist if you want something personalised. What style are you after?