Singapore Expats

used car calculator

Have your burning questions answered relating to buying and selling cars and other vehicles.
jaslin teng

used car calculator

Post by jaslin teng » Wed, 12 Mar 2014 8:49 am

Just sharing - there is a car calculator which allows car buyers or car sellers to check the price of used cars in Singapore. One just needs to input brand/model/capacity etc and you will get the reference/guide price. Cool!

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Wed, 12 Mar 2014 1:55 pm

no kidding! what a surprise.
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

Travailes
Chatter
Chatter

Re: used car calculator

Post by Travailes » Mon, 28 Apr 2014 6:57 pm

jaslin teng wrote:Just sharing - there is a car calculator which allows car buyers or car sellers to check the price of used cars in Singapore. One just needs to input brand/model/capacity etc and you will get the reference/guide price. Cool!
Linky ?
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everyone gets to dance with the grim reaper.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: used car calculator

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 28 Apr 2014 10:59 pm

jaslin teng wrote:Just sharing - there is a car calculator which allows car buyers or car sellers to check the price of used cars in Singapore. One just needs to input brand/model/capacity etc and you will get the reference/guide price. Cool!
Tic...toc...tic...toc....
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Anabia159

Post by Anabia159 » Mon, 27 Oct 2014 1:55 pm

The key word is "resident". If he is an WP/EP holder and commutes across and ICA/MOM have his home address as JB or MY then it's no problem. Thousands of motorcyclists do it I believe.
Download high quality cisa certification training exam dumps to prepare