Singapore Expats Forum

Local SIngaporean Here To Make Friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
VICTOR_CAIGENGYANG

Local SIngaporean Here To Make Friends

Postby VICTOR_CAIGENGYANG » Thu, 27 Feb 2014 3:40 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a local 29 year old Singaporean man, just here to make friends from other countries. A little about my background : I spent most of my life in Singapore , going through the primary , secondary and junior college system before serving 2.5 years in the military (compulsory national service-something I hated very very much) After that, I travelled overseas to the United States to study at Northwestern University in Chicago for 6-7 years but dropped out in my final years due to family and financial and academic reasons and had my visa to the US rejected the last time i reapplied back due to failing 3 times. I have been having a bad relationship with my family for many years now and am currently secretly living with some relatives. I am now back in Singapore , currently supporting myself by working as a waiter at a Korean-Italian fusion restaurant, making 2000 bucks a month.(a job I really dislike too) I like anything to do with numbers, mathematics, money, Hollywood , Goe ( a type of Chinese chess ) and computer games ----Due to family arguments in recent years, I find myself in a suddent state of near poverty --- I currently have 5000 plus bucks in my bank account and am on really miserable terms with my parents. My dream is to get very rich and famous on my own effort through building and investing in business monopolies and write about how I did it to help others with similar ambitions ... I enjoy interacting with all sorts of people and am here to make friends with anyone. Will be around for a long time ..... my email is gengyangcai@gmail.com. Shoot me a message !!!!

Victor Cai GengYang ( I usually use Victor at work ... but on a personal level, I still prefer to be called GengYang, which literally means to work hard and succeed in Mandarin! )