Singapore Expats

iPad does not work

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
Kennedy

iPad does not work

Post by Kennedy » Mon, 24 Feb 2014 2:10 pm

iPad does not work, it does not have any tips, turn on the switch. The screen is black. I want to know the warranty period has passed, I can turn to repair.
Don't do things on a half-hearted effort.

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Mon, 24 Feb 2014 4:19 pm

I don't even understand how I can answer this - have you tried google.com?
nutnut

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Mon, 24 Feb 2014 4:23 pm

Only you know if your warranty period has lapsed... :-|

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 24 Feb 2014 5:03 pm

Okay, our HK friend has gotten the requisite posts so I reckon now we will see the solution to his problem very shortly that (s)he just "happened" to come across. :cool: Been watching for a while...

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 24 Feb 2014 5:37 pm

Not JP?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 24 Feb 2014 6:02 pm

Using anonymizer perhaps? 2 Jp, 1 HK....... all different
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

x9200

Post by x9200 » Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:00 am

Not sure. Anyway, before we will be again accused of being not helpful let me say, the warranty period did not passed yet and the device can be turned to repair.
Alternatively, if the OP uses black case for the device, instead of turning it to repair he may want to turn it over and try to switch it on again. There are also some experts who advise to charge the device above the minimum level before an attempt to turn it on.

Tanuki
Regular
Regular

Post by Tanuki » Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:36 am

x9200 wrote:Not sure. Anyway, before we will be again accused of being not helpful let me say, the warranty period did not passed yet and the device can be turned to repair.
Alternatively, if the OP uses black case for the device, instead of turning it to repair he may want to turn it over and try to switch it on again. There are also some experts who advise to charge the device above the minimum level before an attempt to turn it on.
If nothing else, take it to a teenager to see what he can do. They're usually better than the Apple guys in the states and all it would cost is a pizza!

:D

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:41 am

x9200 wrote:Not sure. Anyway, before we will be again accused of being not helpful let me say, the warranty period did not passed yet and the device can be turned to repair.
I kept trying to read OP's post over and over. How did you know about the warranty?

:???:

Anyway I doubt the teenagers here function the same way as the teenagers back in USA @Tanuki