Singapore Expats

Meat, sausages for BBQ - where to buy and get delivered?

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
Fortan
Chatter
Chatter

Meat, sausages for BBQ - where to buy and get delivered?

Post by Fortan » Mon, 17 Feb 2014 1:51 pm

I am looking at having meat, burgers, sausages delivered for a BBQ this coming Saturday. I have had a look online and there are so many outlets: The Butcher, BBQ House, BBQ Wholesale and many more who offers this service.

Which one should I go for and why?

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 17 Feb 2014 2:10 pm

I used BBQ Wholesale probably a dozen of times and have no complains whatsoever except they are a bit obsessed with the No of phone numbers they want to have.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Meat, sausages for BBQ - where to buy and get delivered?

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 17 Feb 2014 2:12 pm

Fortan wrote:I am looking at having meat, burgers, sausages delivered for a BBQ this coming Saturday. I have had a look online and there are so many outlets: The Butcher, BBQ House, BBQ Wholesale and many more who offers this service.

Which one should I go for and why?
BBQ wholesale never failed us, even in a heavy downpour along Labrador Park

BedokAmerican
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BedokAmerican » Mon, 17 Feb 2014 2:13 pm

I've tried The Butcher and the food there is very good and very flavorful. We've cooked chicken and beef from there in the oven and on the grill and have grilled hamburgers from there. Hamburgers are thick so allow extra time for them to cook on the grill because of their size. We've been to the Parkway Parade location (there's also one in Holland Village that I haven't been to) and the people who work there are knowledgable. But I haven't used their delivery service.

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Mon, 17 Feb 2014 5:00 pm

We used BBQ house last week...
over an hour late and the quality of food was pretty low.
I think The Butcher or maybe Hubers probably have the best stuff for quality western style BBQ .... eg burgers , sausages , chicken ... etc etc

You will.pay a premium though
Life is short, paddle harder!!